University of Central Missouri Reviews

1,080 reviews
I loved the atmosphere and the staff and the people around campus are very helpful and nice. I have talked to many schools but UCM has been the most helpful with every area I have needed help in. I am very grateful for them.
The University of Central Missouri is a very good school. The campus is very nice. The staff are all great. The size of the school is on the smaller size which I like.
I really enjoyed my freshman year at University of Central Missouri! I came from a high school that never really cared about individual students grades. When I came to UCM it was like a breath of fresh air. UCM truly cares about each and every student and their personal needs. I need scholarships in order to attend UCM next year, I am really hoping I am able. I really enjoy that UCM also advertises the wins of every sport and club that is available on campus. It does not just talk about the popular sports. While I love UCM, Warrensburg is a small town that does not have a lot going on. While it was hard, I adjusted to it, and I love the little town now!
Start Your Review of University of Central Missouri
I have really enjoyed all of my courses here at UCM, as well as my professors! UCM has a great campus, friendly & helpful staff, and great academics.
As a sophomore at UCM, my time here has been quite short. While it's been short, it has also been a very pleasurable experience. There are plenty of opportunities offered here; some that I have pursued are: a Dietetics major, Sport Nutrition minor, Food Science minor, competed in athletics, joined a host of clubs/organizations, volunteer work, and on-campus job opportunities. Besides being required to take an unnecessary amount of General Education classes, I feel as though the academic standing at this school is top-notch. I have met plenty of great people who will help me reach my goals and graduate within four years.
I plan on attending The University of Central Missouri and I planned out a visit not too long along. I loved the campus and the environment around it. The campus tour was amazing and all my concerns and questions were answered.
Everyone is very friendly on campus they make you feel welcomed here. UCM offers a variety of social events to participate in and attend on campus, which is nice because the town of Warrensburg does not offer many things to do.
Its been a great experience so far. The people and professors are amazing! The food could be improved on but the local restaurants are OK. I like the housing and have made many friends. I work on campus and that has been a nice to make money for school.
I enjoyed the social work program they have there . It helps you get a lot of good work experience and opens doors for great opportunities and allows you to get hands on work experience for what you will be doing once out of college. This school walks you through it so you don’t get confused and know exactly what to do.
I like the atmosphere of the college and I how helpful all of the administration and staff are. I also like the housing and the dining options they have.
It has been a great place to attend for the past four years. Small class sizes have allowed that feeling of being known by teachers and easy to approach for questions.
The people that work here are very kind and helpful. Any time that I had a problem it was fixed as quickly as possible as long as I took the initiative to get it fixed.
I love that the staff at UCM truly wants to see its students succeed. They are always kind, and professors are always willing to help students in and out of class. There are so many resources for students to take advantage of, such as the Learning Commons and writing center in the library. Here other students and tutors will help each other to better their learning experience. Students are kind and helpful to each other, and the environment on campus is so welcoming. The dining halls have good hours to accommodate all schedules, and the dorms are good sized and have timely maintenance available. There is a campus safety team that is available at all times to walk students to their cars or dorms if they feel unsafe, and I think there is a bus system as well so that students do not have to walk at night.
I am a dual credit student through UCM, I nejoy all of my classes and the professors are very helpful.
I love it here because everybody is friendly here. The teacher here are very nice and they actually try to stay in contact with you. So when you need help they will try their best to help you. Here at University of Central Missouri the people here want you to graduate so they try everything in their power to make sure that happens.
I'm a transfer student, who transferred from a local community college with AA. granted I have only been here for two semesters now, but it has been a rollercoaster of a ride. However, it is nice to live off campus, so that I could decompress and still stay independent.
Great campus, relative class size, not much to do in the town, but you are required to live on campus for 2 years.
Start Your Review of University of Central Missouri
Professors are all very caring. Dorms are clean and so is campus! Food is a little iffy sometimes from the dining hall but there are plenty of other food places on campus and around Warrensburg.
They offer a large range of classes and majors which makes it easy to find something you enjoy. However it is a large school so in some classes it is hard to get help from the teacher.
- the overall campus is very nice and the people here are very welcoming to new students as well as transfers. You’ll find your niche in no time.