University of Central Missouri is ...
NCAA Division II (with football)
Mid-America Intercollegiate Athletic Assoc
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.72 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.76 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.76 responses
Most Popular Majors
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration141 Graduates
Elementary Education93 Graduates
Engineering Technology81 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities73 Graduates
Business Administration and Management70 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services63 Graduates
Quality Control Technician62 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.86 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.107 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.49 responses
University of Central Missouri Reviews
I really enjoyed my freshman year at University of Central Missouri! I came from a high school that never really cared about individual students grades. When I came to UCM it was like a breath of fresh air. UCM truly cares about each and every student and their personal needs. I need scholarships in order to attend UCM next year, I am really hoping I am able. I really enjoy that UCM also advertises the wins of every sport and club that is available on campus. It does not just talk about the popular sports. While I love UCM, Warrensburg is a small town that does not have a lot going on. While it was hard, I adjusted to it, and I love the little town now!
I've had a great time at UCM. The professors here are professional, approachable, and ready to go the extra mile. The staff are all friendly and helpful as well. I have only two complaints, the first being that the University takes such great pains to avoid raising tuition that many of its programs suffer from inadequate funding and some great professors are laid off from budget cuts. The other complaint I have is that the system for university scholarships is difficult and time consuming. I have been trying to fund my education without getting into debt, and have often wished there was a more efficient process. These things aside, I am thoroughly enjoying attending UCM!
Overall University of Central Missouri is great for students who are looking for a small classroom with great learning experience. Profressors are there to help if needed, campus is small enough to walk to dorm to dorm, and the students life is great if you want to be an out going, social, and/or studious, University of Central Missouri is the college to be at! Go Mules & Jennies!