University of Central Florida Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.1,357 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.1,403 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.1,399 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities1,150 Graduates
Hospitality and Tourism Management866 Graduates
Health Service Preparatory Studies624 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies445 Graduates
Elementary Education430 Graduates
Health Care Management411 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 591 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.1,580 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.1,966 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 645 responsesReport
- Opportunity (i.e. you create your own opportunity)24%
- Diverse student body who excels in whatever we try21%
- Prideful underdog that keeps prevailing13%
- Highly school spirited with the utmost pride.13%
- We just won the Fiesta Bowl--woohoo!6%
- Going the distance and then some5%
- We can't win a single football game.5%
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.708 responses
University of Central Florida Reviews
I love UCF because of its size, community, and location! I am a transfer student from a much smaller, private university. The large size of University of Central Florida gives students access to amazing resources and opportunities. I have had the opportunity to get involved in many clubs, and I have found an great opportunity doing undergraduate research - which I would really recommend. UCF's large size can be intimidating at first, but the community has been so welcoming! I also am a big fan of the location - Orlando is so busy, and close to home for me. The only thing that I would like to see change is class size in some of the introductory classes. My chemistry lecture last semester has 400 students, but in the more specialized classes, the number of people is much smaller. Overall, great school!
UCF is a great school! It is the perfect mix of old and modern style, which makes for a beautiful campus. Classes and professors are great and there are so many opportunities for students not only in academics, but in extracurricular activities too. There are many clubs and organizations to join or starting a new one is always an option. Being involved on campus is made fun, especially when concerts, shows, parties, and other large events are held on campus. Opportunities range from studying abroad one summer to graduating with a dual degree. With over 60,000 students attending, it can be difficult to imagine that one is making a difference or having an impact on the university, but in reality, each student is a part of a much larger unit that all-together can make that difference in the community and even the world. Getting an education is made enjoyable at UCF!
My experience at the University of Central Florida is everything that any student that ever dreamed of going to college to ever imagine. Taking into consideration that UCF is the second largest University in the United States of America, you could say that it is a pretty intimidating start of a new begining. Although, with my professors, student life, leadership opportunities, clubs/organizations, and the overall structure of the campus itself has made my experience thus far absolutely amazing. I could never picture myself spending these four years anywhere else!