High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.85 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.89 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.89 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 67 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.113 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.155 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 77 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.72 responses
University of Central Arkansas Reviews
I love the community. The campus is smaller than most which allows you to really get to know the other students. It starts to feel more like home once you begin to get to know a lot of people and feels more welcome. Everybody for the most part is friendly and the professor are really interesting and you will definitely learn a lot from them. The campus buildings are all close together so you don't have to walk more than ten minutes to class, which is great! There are multiple clubs and organizations to fit any interest and all of them focus on community and building relationships. The only thing I would change is to have more police officers present at night near the library for people who walk back to their dorms alone.
I love UCA! I have made many friends while being here and at the same time, have gotten a great education! With that being said, the professors I've had at UCA are awesome! They will answer any questions you have and are super helpful! In addition to these things I love the different programs there are to choose from so as to help us decide on a career path that is right for us. I also think that having facilities like the student center, the HPER, and other places on campus, really help the ultimate college experience to be surreal! Overall, UCA is an awesome school and would recommend this school for everyone!
This college has a great student life with many organizations that you can get involved in. They could get a bit better on the food part, but they have many other things that make up for it. They have a great gym for exercising with many different types of equipment that everyone can enjoy. They have great graduate programs that makes you want to compete to get into them. They also have many different types and places for you to choose for your housing!