University of California - Riverside is ...
NCAA Division I-AAA
Big West Conference
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.214 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.220 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.218 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.268 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.325 responses
After University of California - Riverside
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.163 responses
Colleges like University of California - Riverside
- AUniversity of California - Irvine
- 4 Year
- Irvine, CA
- 3,330 reviews
- B-California State University - San Bernardino
- 4 Year
- San Bernardino, CA
- 2,265 reviews
- BCalifornia State Polytechnic University - Pomona
- 4 Year
- Pomona, CA
- 2,640 reviews
- A-University of California - Santa Cruz
- 4 Year
- Santa Cruz, CA
- 3,466 reviews
University of California - Riverside Reviews
Review University of California - Riverside
I have been here for a while and I love this school, best choice. The whole campus is really friendly and supportive. The professors overall are good and care for the students, especially if you put in the effort to seek them for help. The dorms here are good and the cleaning staff are nice and friendly. The food and chef's are great too! Never really get bored of the food here since you got three choices here. Some of the things I would like to see change around here is the events that they have, they are too repetitive in my opinion but other than that all is good. Overall, the school is very good but a little underrated. I would recommend this school if you like a friendly and diversity in your school.
UCR is definitely a good campus, although there is plenty of room for improvement. Although the classes, professors, clubs, and opportunities are great during the regular course, the summer classes there are a joke! Taking classes in 5 weeks is already difficult enough (to actually learn and retain information and not just get 'A's), but they choose professors that seem to not care or who fail to put in the effort to make their teaching effective.
I love my school! UC Riverside is a school that everyone seems to put on the back burner and many people do not know that it actually fosters a wonderful environment for students of all different diversities. Our school is especially known to be the top UC in terms of diversity and I believe that this environment makes UCR a unique and enjoyable experience for everyone attending the school. There are flaws in the UC system, just as there are in many other school systems, but needless to say, UCR is actively working to make our university even better than it is now. And although many students come to this school out of necessity (and not because it was necessarily their first/top choice school), this university leaves a lasting impression on anyone who attends and that is why, despite some people's doubts, would choose my school over and over again if given the choice.