University of California - Riverside is ...
NCAA Division I (without football)
Big West Conference
University of California - Riverside Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.214 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.223 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.221 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.271 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.328 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.163 responses
Colleges like University of California - Riverside
- AUniversity of California - Irvine
- 4 Year
- Irvine, CA
- 3,375 reviews
- BCalifornia State University - San Bernardino
- 4 Year
- San Bernardino, CA
- 2,281 reviews
- BCalifornia State Polytechnic University - Pomona
- 4 Year
- Pomona, CA
- 2,660 reviews
- A-University of California - Santa Cruz
- 4 Year
- Santa Cruz, CA
- 3,491 reviews
University of California - Riverside Reviews
If coming from the Bay Area, you'll be disappointed about the diversity of cuisine in the surrounding area of the campus. The residential hall food is alright and are always buffet style so there can always be something for you to eat. But once in awhile you'll get tired of it, but do not fret! There are dining dollars that you can use for on campus dining that is not in the dining halls. I have been told that the quality of food here has been better so if you are thinking about attending this school, do not expect much but do expect a growth in quality while you're here. If you do not wish to dine on campus, there is a university village that is a 15-20 minute walk away with more restaurants for you to experience. You will be given discounts at the theater there and coupons for being a student at UCR.
I have been here for a while and I love this school, best choice. The whole campus is really friendly and supportive. The professors overall are good and care for the students, especially if you put in the effort to seek them for help. The dorms here are good and the cleaning staff are nice and friendly. The food and chef's are great too! Never really get bored of the food here since you got three choices here. Some of the things I would like to see change around here is the events that they have, they are too repetitive in my opinion but other than that all is good. Overall, the school is very good but a little underrated. I would recommend this school if you like a friendly and diversity in your school.
Amazing campus! Students and professors are helpful and kind. When I visited the campus, they had a lot of different buildings all for different subjects. I really liked the library because it was more than one story and each story had different rules on talking.