University of California - Irvine is ...
NCAA Division I (without football)
Big West Conference
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.221 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.231 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.232 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 138 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.296 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.347 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 158 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.159 responses
Colleges like University of California - Irvine
- A-University of California - Riverside
- 4 Year
- Riverside, CA
- 2,890 reviews
- AUniversity of California - San Diego
- 4 Year
- La Jolla, CA
- 3,128 reviews
- AUniversity of California - Davis
- 4 Year
- Davis, CA
- 4,077 reviews
- A-University of California - Santa Cruz
- 4 Year
- Santa Cruz, CA
- 3,466 reviews
University of California - Irvine Reviews
Review University of California - Irvine
I love the campus environment! Especially of Aldrich Park right at the center of the park which encompasses different paths to all classes. It is such a vibrant university and honestly feel so comfortable with the student life and clubs. Another thing that I love is the school spirit, "ZOT ZOT ZOT" which is our Anteater (school mascot) chant! A thing that I wish would change would be the diversity of the school population because more than 58% is asian/pacific islander, and hope that one day more ethnic groups apply to this wonderful college of UC Irvine!
My time a Irvine has truly been inspiring. Upon coming to UCI, I didn't expect to make the connections and meet the people I did. Everyone I have met, have been the friendliest of people and makes you feel right at home very quickly. I am currently in the process of changing my major, and I have got to say the academic advisors are amazing. They made it easy when trying to understand and figure out my career path. They want to see you be successful and that has truly proven well. I urge you to take a peek at the campus before you get to the school, the pictures don't do it justice. This school is definitely working it's way up in the UC system and it's to note. You won't be disappointed in UCI ever, there are always things happening and thing to look forward to. It is more than you are expecting by far!
I LOVE THIS SCHOOL! MOSTLY ASIANS BUT STILL LOTS OF DIVERSITY! IT'S LIKE A COLLEGE TOWN BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE UNIVERSITY AND RIGHT ACROSS FROM IT, THERE'S UTC WHICH IS A SHOPPING CENTER CONSISTING OF DIFFERENT KINDS OF PLACES TO EAT. THERE IS ALSO ALBERTSONS DOWN THE STREET A LITTLE (ABOUT AN 8 MINUTE WALK) THAT HAS MORE FOOD PLACES TO EAT AT. ASIDE FROM THIS, NO OTHER NEARBY WALKING DISTANCE SHOPPING CENTER, AND THE SCHOOL IS MORE-SO AROUND TREES AND BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPE!