High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.264 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.282 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.282 responses
Most Popular Majors
Research and Experimental Psychology738 Graduates
Managerial Economics493 Graduates
Neuroscience and Neurobiology420 Graduates
Human Development293 Graduates
Political Science and Government250 Graduates
Animal Sciences and Husbandry239 Graduates
Computer Science230 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 179 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.326 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.405 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.185 responses
Colleges like University of California - Davis
- AUniversity of California - San Diego
- 4 Year
- La Jolla, CA
- 3,228 reviews
- AUniversity of California - Irvine
- 4 Year
- Irvine, CA
- 3,456 reviews
- B+University of California - Merced
- 4 Year
- Merced, CA
- 1,855 reviews
- ACalifornia Polytechnic State University - San Luis Obispo
- 4 Year
- San Luis Obispo, CA
- 3,503 reviews
University of California - Davis Reviews
Davis empowers its student body by encouraging cultural awareness by hosting International Week, providing study abroad programs (and financial aid), having gender-inclusive restrooms throughout campus and the Student Community Center with a Cross-Cultural Center and LGBTQIA Center, a safe place for all students to hang out or study. The campus also has a beautiful Arboretum with Putah Creek running through it for some relaxing vibes and nice strolls/picnic spot. UC Davis is one of the safest campuses with very little crimes, and people here are the friendliest, most welcoming and caring people!
UC Davis is a very friendly environment with a diverse student body. The students here are very nice and you can easily find a family away from home. The students here are very passionate about their studies. You really do feel like you are in college because everyone takes their classes seriously. The professors here are also absolutely amazing. Sometimes their teaching style may not be what you like, but you just have to adapt to it. They really care about your success, so you can always go to their office hours to get help. The campus is beautiful and you get this natural feel when you're on campus. I actually enjoy being at school because of all these factors! Downtown Davis is about a two minute walk from campus, so it is very convenient that everything is close by. There are a wide variety of local restaurants with food from a large range of cultures. Sacramento is only a 15-20 minute drive as well just in case you want to get the big city experience as well!
Excellent, picturesque Campus with a plethora of on-campus resources making it one of the most innovative campuses in the UC system! Beyond that, the professors are working in the best interest of the students and have made it their top goal to make leaders of the future. School spirit is amazing compared to nearly 20 years ago when the mascot change occurred and sports teams were just developing. With multiple division 1 and 2 teams, collegiate events are nothing short of a blast! Speaking from the Department of Animal Science, I worked alongside some of the most skilled and knowledgeable researchers in the world equipping me with all the tools and experience I'll use in the real world.