University of California - Los Angeles Reviews

4,394 reviews
Recently, I went to UCLA and it wasn't m first time visiting the campus. When you enter, you can 100% tell the diversity the university has and its amazing. The only thing I feel whats wrong about the campus is the population of the school. It seems like the school is pretty impacted with students and visitors everyday.
I've applied 3 times. They are very hard to get into and it sucks. This has and always will be my dream school. The academics, faculty, and facilities are great. They have amazing funding, and while it can be bureaucratic, it is totally worth it, in my opinion.
Well,I just wanted to say that I have never been to UCLA and always wanted to go there since I was in middle school.Yes .I think that its a great school to go to to get your degree in your major of your choosing.They are a very supportive school that will help you along your way in getting that dream career you have always wanted.I just feel that this school will be a better choice then the other ones out there.Why I say this is because I see that they care for their students education while they were enrolled there trying to get their degree.
Review Your College
I really like the campus. One thing I would like to change is the parking permit price, which is currently around $200 per quarter (we have three quarters). It is a little steep for commuters like myself.
I had a great time at UCLA and also feel that I also received a quality education. As a history major, I feel that I had exposure to a wide range of classes to choose from, quality professors as well as an opportunity to also take business and other interesting classes.
The school UCLA has offered me many opportunities as a high school senior.If it weren't for their once a month Saturday programs, I wouldn't have learned more into depth regarding my AP classes.
UCLA is a beautiful campus, and the community around the university is welcoming and very safe. You get a real community vibe walking around, and I like how there are so many diverse peoples of so many different backgrounds attending there. The academics are world-renowned (14th best school in the world), and the student life is exciting and memorable. Highly recommend for anyone wanting to pursue a rigorous education and eventually successful and fulfilling career. Overall great experience.
Ucla has a beautiful campus with a lot of intelligent people. My favorite part is the sports facilities because its one of the best in the west.
I really like UCLA! I love the diversity on campus and I enjoy the quarter system because I am able to take more classes in a year without having to take so many during each quarter. I also really enjoy how the school focuses on preparing students for medical school.
I enjoy how competitive the environment it because it really pushes you to strive for more. However, it is sort of difficult to find a group of friends especially coming in as a transfer student. On the bright side, there are tons of clubs at UCLA and I plan on joining one next quarter!
This is an amazing university. They expect a lot out of you here and its very fast paced. You do get a good education but you have to work for it. Professors are not very helpful and often expect you to learn everything on your own. Your grade is often based on how well you do compared to those around you not as much on how well you know material which can be really difficult. It's very rigorous and you have to be ready to work hard. The overall environment is very cut throat. The school has amazing school spirit though, making a proud environment as well.
UCLA is a great school. The variety of classes, amazing group of professors, T.A'S and faculty, and plenty of clubs make UCLA the ideal place for students to learn and expand on their interests. There are plenty of services for students of all backgrounds too. To top it off the dorms and food are awesome. UCLA is the best place to live and learn.
So many opportunities. The area isn't wonderful, lots to do in the city, the campus has many organizations and opportunities to build your resume, and the classes and professors are great!
loved the tours of the dorms, the way the students just explained everything it couldt get much better no doubt i will be returning to this beautiful campus.
It is a very great university! Everyone should apply to the school! I love every moment I spend at the school. I am very proud to be a bruin and I welcome all of you to join the bruin family!
As a freshman at UCLA, I am already so thankful for the opportunity to be able to go to this school. Everything has exceeded my expectations-- from the social scene, to the food, to the classes. I am so excited to experience the next three years at this university.
UCLA is a fantastic school. The breadth of academic offerings is unparalleled. I went here because of the high number of different course offerings. The professors were consistently of a high quality and were interested in engaging their students. Coming from a small private K-12 school, I felt as though students here were not as interesting as they were in grade school. They were sadly closed-minded and overall uninterested in broadening their horizons with the vast amount of knowledge that UCLA's professors brought to the table. The upside to this is that I got to know my professors very well, spending a lot of extra time with them during their office hours to get to know them and their work better.
Review Your College
I highly recommend UCLA for all prospective students. The dining halls have amazing food, and the dorms are (for the most part) excellent. However, nearby apartments are ridiculously expensive and due to over-enrollment of students, classes can be hard to sign up for.
In a fabulous state, amazing location, and top notch professors. This school means business and they expect a lot from everyone. Plus the food is great.
I have enjoyed my time at UCLA thus far. The dining hall food is actually good, classes are enjoyable with great professors.