University of Bridgeport Reviews

The university of Bridgeport offers an array of majors for young educated and well driven students from political science all the way to journalism. No only hat bu it offers financial aid. Including Fafsa and grants, for example the pell grant.
I am fond of the professors here. They seem to truly care about their students and want them to succeed. I am not fond of the food and scenery. They are both quite dull.
I like University of Bridgeport for its academic outstanding perfomance.I love to become one of the students this year.The certificate is internationally recognized.Kudos to the management of the institution.
Start Your Review of University of Bridgeport
I had a great experience at the UB financial aid office. People were willing to help me with a smile and took the time to review my financial situation.
I am a freshmen at the University of Bridgeport, I feel like this college is average and can use a couple changes, for instance the food selection are poor and the student life doesn't give me the proper college experience I am supposed to have. Although changes need to be made the academic aspects of this college is very good with free tutoring for all.
This school is so good. I'm a bit nervous about the next 3 years since their tuition and overall cost of attendance goes up.
WORKERS IN REGISTRARCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
As a graduate student, living off campus, I'm not heavily involved in things outside of my coursework. However, in my experience, my advisors were not very helpful -- its almost as though they operate on a "don't ask, don't tell" policy, which would be fine if every student knew which questions to ask. I must say, in contrast, the teaching staff was typically very involved, and helpful in ensuring progressive career development.
One of the most intricate things about the University is there diversity. On campus you see people from all walks of life. The Professors are very supportive in and out of the classroom which makes for a comfortable learning environment for higher Education.
The University of Bridgeport is a very average school at best. They do offer wonderful programs to students as to further your careers. The academics are average at best as well as the professors. Its a smaller setting so if your into that then this school is for you. As for dorms when it come to the older ones Barnum, Seeley, Cooper, Chafee, and Bodine. Don't expect too much, its communal bathrooms on each floor the rooms are livable and cozy. Campus can be pretty but its in the poor part of Bridgeport/Park Ave and driving on Park Ave.
The academics are great here but there isn’t anything to do on campus. There are several clubs but not all of them are appealing to some people.
It is kinda boring, there could be more actives for the students. Yes they give out scholarships but the school is so expensiveness that it barley covers anything at all
I am a freshman this year and the school is great. I am an accounting major and the professors are fantastic. The are always there after class to help you if you have any problems. The student life is great. It's not crazy but there is always something fun to do in campus I strongly recommend this school for a great and fun college experience
So far my experience with this University is amazing.I love it here and there is not much to complain about. Academically all is well for me. One downside is that the math teacher I had was Russian and didn't speak English.My hall mates are horrible and don't respect quiet hours.The food is good but you get sick of it if you eat the exact things all the time.The walk from my dorm to the dining hall is literally too long even though we have a small campus.I generally stock up on food to avoid walking.The bookstore is over priced.
The most important aspect of any college experience is academics. We are there to grow personally, socially but most importantly to experience growth through education and knowledge. The student life needs a bit of improvement as a boost in campus social life would be great. The dorms need updating and tuition is also an issue, it’s expensive. The food however, can be really enjoyable depending on which food hall you are in, (for the most part it’s good.) The university is family like and will always feel at home, the professors are very well chosen and I’ve learned a lot during my time here.
I like University of Bridgeport because it offers the Ideal Program. This program is for adults of 23 and older, which helps us complete our degree while still balancing out our busy work schedules. This program has helped me obtain my Associates degree, by taking online courses and night classes and still being able to work 9-5. The professors are very flexible with the workload and they are very helpful. Since I applied to UB, my GPA went up and my advisor has kept me in the right path to graduate.
I like the fact that teachers always on time and ready to start the class. And how there is security all over campus.
Start Your Review of University of Bridgeport
I liked the University of Bridgeport because of the fact that it was a very diverse school. The food from the dinning hall wasn't the best, but they would have their days where the food would be awesome. The everyday student life was a good life, because everyone was so alive and friendly.
I am committed to the University of Bridgeport and I have all positive comments about the University. The community at Bridgeport is 100% diverse having nationalities represented from all over the world. The "party scene" is low but the amount of safety of campus is high. The athletics at Bridgeport have winning as well as highly national ranked teams with coaches who always have their athletes best interests in mind. Student Life from what I have experienced on visits is safe, welcoming and enjoyable with several things to do as well as wonderful surrounding areas.
I attended University of Bridgeport for my Masters in Elementary Education. The professors are extremely knowledgeable. Staff is helpful with whatever you need. Honestly had such an amazing experience all around. I definitely recommend this University.