University of Bridgeport Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.56 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.62 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.62 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.72 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.86 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 44 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.43 responses
University of Bridgeport Reviews
The University of Bridgeport may be known for the diversity of its student population, but it is also known for its high tuition, unsatisfactory on-campus housing, and disappointing dining. There is often confusion among the residents as to where all the funds go; it is obvious they are not being used to install air conditioning in the dorms, improve dining options, or renovate the aging classrooms.Student life is what you make of it. There are few interesting activities promoted on campus, and many of the intriguing events require payment. One event UB does right, however, is the Fair held every Spring and Fall at the Ped Mall. The University provides food trucks, bouncy houses, games, and customized memorabilia--all for free! Essentially, a student's experience at the University of Bridgeport will be what they make of it. Getting involved in clubs and finding a group of friends will render great social satisfaction. As far as dining goes...let me to introduce you to Easy Mac.
University of Bridgeport is an amazing school! They have an amazing campus right next to the ocean! There are many sports and clubs that students can join. The dorms/housing are very clean and have amazing views. You can fin many great places to eat on campus. University of Bridgeport is very diverse. There is many students with many different cultures who go to this school! Students on campus are very friendly. If you need directions just ask one of he many wonderful students on campus. The safety on campus is taken very seriously! They care about there students safety very much. There is campus police, who make sure all students are safe!
I am committed to the University of Bridgeport and I have all positive comments about the University. The community at Bridgeport is 100% diverse having nationalities represented from all over the world. The "party scene" is low but the amount of safety of campus is high. The athletics at Bridgeport have winning as well as highly national ranked teams with coaches who always have their athletes best interests in mind. Student Life from what I have experienced on visits is safe, welcoming and enjoyable with several things to do as well as wonderful surrounding areas.