- Party SceneB
- Campus FoodC+
- Student LifeC+
The University of Bridgeport is a private university, located 1.5 hours from NYC and 2.5 hours from Boston, MA. Our Long Island Sound campus is located in a scenic, seaside location in Bridgeport, CT. With an emphasis on jobs of the future, UB’s campus features three distinct colleges: the College of Health Sciences, the College of Engineering, Business, and Education, and the College of Arts and Sciences, offering 125 career-focused undergraduate, graduate and certificate programs, with on-campus, hybrid and online curricula. Our small class sizes offer a 16:1 student to faculty ratio, and UB designs personalized programs to match student interests with career objectives. UB’s vibrant and globally diverse campus welcomes students from over 80 countries and all 50 U.S. states. Our campus life offers residential housing, over 50 clubs, and six Greek organizations. We embrace academic excellence, experiential learning, sustainability, diversity and community service as our core values.
University of Bridgeport Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.56 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.67 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.67 responses
Liberal Arts and Humanities104 Graduates
Dental Hygiene82 Graduates
Human Services55 Graduates
Electrical Engineering42 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies35 Graduates
Health Professions35 Graduates
Industrial and Product Design24 Graduates
University of Bridgeport School of Nursing (UBSN)
The University of Bridgeport School of Nursing (UBSN), Bachelor's degree program prepares the graduate nurse for entry-level practice in a variety of health care settings and to provide the foundation for graduate education and/or continued education as a life-long learner, and to contribute to quality patient outcomes.
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.77 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.91 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.43 responses