University of Baltimore Reviews

University of Baltimore is a really good school. The professors are really educated and the classes aren't that big therefore, you are able to learn a little better as well as get to know your professor on a smaller scale. I do wish that the part scene was a little better as well as more eatery places surrounding campus.
I enjoy the different ages of the students in the class. The professors are the best, always will to listen and assists students as much as possible.
The advisors work closely with the students to make their degree required courses are chosen.
The professors are great at what they teach, the staff is always willing to help at any moment's notice!
Start Your Review of University of Baltimore
It is a very friendly staff, and the buildings are pretty easy to find. I only wish there was more communication among the departments. I was working with my adviser for classes and the phone number she gave me for housing was no longer working. Other than that small issue, I love it
I like the school. It is in a nice area that has everything close by. As a student everything I’d ever possibly need is in walking distance from campus. Transportation by the school is nice to. They have shuttles that take you from the school to the subway or where ever you want to go. I’d like just the school to have some more school spirit.
The University of Baltimore is a very good school. Most of the professors I have had were excellent.
The professors of the Yale Gordon college of arts and sciences are extremely adept in multicultural practices and procedures in the clinical psychology realm. The university system itself is, like many universities, focused on financial gain.
I like that UB offers, multiple options to attend classes. Classes are very informative and professors are great.
The diversity at University of Baltimore is unmatched. You get an opportunity to meet people from all walks of life. The result to the diversity on campus is that each student has the chance to see different peoples perspectives, who they normally might not have the chance to hear.
I'd say there's a lot to do around the school. It is located in the heart of midtown Baltimore. However, there are no Athletics and limited things to do on campus.
I am very happy with my experience with my higher learning within University of Baltimore. I would love to see better communication with between students and professors dealing with return emails.
The teachers in the masters program are very knowledgeable and care for the students to understand the material. If you need help, they will stay after class and assist you. The classes are small so that everyone can have one on one time if needed. My only complaint is that some classes are only taught during a specific time a day. I wish they had more options.
I have attended other universities and there are pros and cons to all of them. However, the University of Baltimore is the most student focused. Professors, advisers, and even Deans are accessible any time you have a question; they know that they are there for you. Further, with the majors offered, there is no doubt that there is a real world opportunity to use the skills and knowledge earned as a student.

I am a Baltimore native and I love that the campus is s right in the middle of midtown with plenty of diversity and cultural events.
I weneed here because it is close to home and I am able to have easy transportation to get there. I love the college experience and how it is different from grade school. I feel more independent to do things and it is fun. When I need help it is a lot of resources to help me with what I need. I cannot wait to evolve into a better person with this experience.
This college is great. Good professors and good area considering it is in the city of Baltimore. If you are looking for a sports team here. You might want to overlook this school because there are no sports teams. Although there are intramural and club teams. There are local food spots to eat and drink. Everyone for the most part is friendly. Professors are helpful and their for you whenever you need help.
It is a great school for students not interested in dormitory living. The academics are outstanding, most notably the nationally recognized law program. All the students and staff are down to earth and genuine, there is a lot of diversity, and the classes are so engaging that it is impossible not to know your whole class personally. The campus is in the middle of downtown Baltimore with many sights and activities. This school is awesome and very rewarding.
Most of the issues happen around the outskirts of campus since the campus is located in downtown Baltimore.
Start Your Review of University of Baltimore
I have not had much luck in this area
This school has been great. I appreciate how all the classes contribute to the overall learning experience of the degree I am looking to obtain
There are a lot of courses and majors to choose from. I am able to take any classes I want and the professors really want us to succeed in what we do. They help students and find time for them. The work varies but it's nothing you can't handle.