University of Arkansas Campus Life
Based on housing cost, capacity, student reviews and additional factors.
On-Campus Housing Available
Freshmen Required to Live on Campus
Freshmen Live On-Campus
No data available
Undergrads in College Housing
Average Housing Cost
$7,290 / year
- of students say overall dorm quality is great. 162 responses
- of students say the dorms' social atmosphere is great. 291 responses
Based on meal plan cost and student reviews on the food.
Meal Plan Available
Average Meal Plan Cost
$4,040 / year
What are the best food options on campus?
Based on 613 responses
- Chick fil a21%
- Slim chickens17%
- Au Bon Pain8%
- Einstein Bros8%
- Papa johns6%
- of students highly rate the dining facilities. 193 responses
Based on quality of housing, food services, student reviews, and additional factors.
Based on campus diversity, social scene, student reviews, and additional factors.
What is your overall opinion of your school and the campus community?
Based on 167 responses
- I love everything about my school and have a lot of campus pride.44%
- I like mostly everything about my school, but there are some things I wish were different.48%
- The school community is okay-we're all just here for an education, nothing more.8%
Based on crimes on campus, local area crime rates, and student reviews.
- of students say they feel extremely safe and secure on campus. 212 responses
How does peer pressure affect students' use of drugs and alcohol?
Based on 129 responses
- You can have a great social life without drugs or alcohol.50%
- Most people partake in some form, but no one treats you differently if you don't.36%
- You'll definitely feel a little awkward if you don't drink.11%
- If you don't partake, you're left out.4%
How visible are the campus police on campus?
Based on 158 responses
- Extremely present and willing to assist students.23%
- There if you need them but not overbearing.57%
- Just there to bust up parties or give out parking tickets.11%
- Not very visible.8%
- We have campus police?1%
How popular are varsity sports on campus?
Based on 326 responses
- Almost everything on campus revolves around them.29%
- Varsity sports are a big part of campus life.63%
- Varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.7%
- No one pays attention to varsity sports.0%
Men's Varsity Sports
All Track Combined, Baseball, Basketball, Football, Golf, Tennis
Women's Varsity Sports
All Track Combined, Basketball, Golf, Gymnastics, Soccer, Softball, Swimming and Diving, Tennis, Volleyball
Clubs & Activities
Campus Ministries, Dance, Drama/Theater, International Student Organizations, Literary Magazine, Model UN, Radio Station, Student Government, Newspaper, Television Station, Yearbook
Choral Groups, Concert Band, Jazz Band, Marching Band, Music Ensembles, Musical Theater, Opera, Pep Band, Symphony Orchestra
What are your favorite campus events or traditions?
Based on 243 responses
- Free almost anything20%
- Athletic Events19%
- Hog call18%
- Free concerts!!18%
- Chilling with friends or groups13%
- Singing in the student section8%
- Rocky Horror viewing on Halloween!3%
Based on access to bars and student reviews on the party scene.
What is the party scene like on campus?
Based on 194 responses
- Tons of raging parties almost any night of the week.13%
- Lots of options Wednesday-Saturday.47%
- Some decent frat/house parties, weekends only.21%
- Good parties are few and far between.5%
- Parties? What parties?14%
What is the biggest party event of the year?
Based on 134 responses
- Row week43%
- I don't go to parties20%
- Really depends on your friends!13%
- Depends on who you know and what you can get into11%
- Beware the week before spring break.4%
- Black greek functions1%
Men in Fraternities
Women in Sororities
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big. 259 responses
Explore Campus Life at Similar Colleges
- grade BUniversity of Central Arkansas
- 4 Year
- Conway, AR
- Rating 3.73 out of 5 1,618 reviews
- grade BArkansas State University
- 4 Year
- Jonesboro, AR
- Rating 3.65 out of 5 1,224 reviews
- grade C+University of Arkansas at Little Rock
- 4 Year
- Little Rock, AR
- Rating 3.57 out of 5 897 reviews
- grade BArkansas Tech University
- 4 Year
- Russellville, AR
- Rating 3.78 out of 5 1,061 reviews