University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff Reviews

Im a transfer student from kingsbough community college, so ive only been here one semester but I really enjoy it here. The professors are friendly, if you need help there will to help you. The school is very athletic base.
As a freshman I find it different. I always attending mixed schools. Now that I’m attending a HBCU it’s a good experience
At Arkansas pine bluff, its a great experience. Here we have great academics and services where all students can find their needs and pass. However, it been some safety hazards here, such as: shootings, and snatchings. Even with the safety flaws, pine bluff has boosted up security and help create apps where people can use to easily contact others for help
Start Your Review of University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff
My experience at the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff now is going great. I have gotten expose to a lot of things that I did now know about. For example I went to UAPB Museum, and found out there was female who was an administrative and she was the only one. It great that you can get exposed to things on your campus. If I had the chance to change something I would not because UAPB is a great college to be at, and I am a proud student to be there.
I'm a sophomore here at the great University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff! Coming all the way from Detroit Michigan, my love for UAPB is genuine. I am proud to be apart of this University's marching band, The Marching Musical Machine of the Mid-South. I am a nursing major and in 2020 I will graduate with my Bachelors degree and I will become a Registered Nurse in Pediatrics. This University constantly motivates me to become great at what I do, and to strive for the best. I am honored to be a student here at UAPB!
First off I'ma start off by saying "I Love My HBCU".... Pine bluff is the perfect school for me . I fit right in and have had a wonderful time since I've been there. There's no other school in Arkansas that I'll choose over uapb . We have the most wonderful Instructors ever. They make sure we are doing what we supposed to do also helping us with long term goals .
I really enjoy this institution. The atmosphere is great. It has a family vibe and the faculty knows you by your name. They are willing to come to touring if you need them to be whenever you don't understand the assignment.
As a student at the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff is amazing experience, because you are not just being welcome as a student, but a new complete family that will push to be a better student as possible. You will be able to have great relationships with your instructors, professors, and especially with your advisors. However, when it comes to opportunities on campus you must jump on them ahead of time and put yourself out there, if not, then you miss a great opportunity.
My experience at UAPB has been okay. I wish I got more involved my freshman year so my experience would be more exciting. The teachers are nice, respectful and helpful. The city -Pine Bluff is very limited so not much really goes on. I would recommend this school if you have received scholarships.
My experience at UAPB has been amazing. Starting out, it was kind of hard adapting to college life but it was still enjoyable and I was able to earn all A's and B's and a 3.67 GPA. I like that the teachers, students and administration on campus are all exceptionally friendly, helpful and treat one another like a family. I also like that there are tons of clubs and organizations to get involved in and the campus' school spirit is untouchable. Everyone is extremely supportive of one another's ideas and goals and work as a team to make sure the campus is safe, clean, and fun and academically at the top of the charts. There are ample opportunities for scholarships, internships, jobs, travelling and simply finding a place to fit in. If I could change anything it would be a more modern campus, nicer dorms and for administration to do a better job at letting students know about campus events, deadlines and other important information because we find everything out at the last minute.
What I like about the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff is the community envolvement. I've noticed countelss number of organizations like, the National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE) and Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, love to participate in volunteering in the community.
This University has treated me well! The remember me by name! I am more then just a number here at UAPB!
I love everything about UAPB 💛🖤. I wouldn't change a single thing about it . They have great leaders, excellent academics, different cultures, and etc.
My experience at UAPB has been amazing. I have great sources to careers. Great networking place as well. The changes I would like to see is community involvement and more accredited programs.
My experience at UAPB was nothing like what I expected. The town that the school is in is super small with little to no stores around it, which makes it hard for students who do not have transportation. The faculty needs to be replaced and upgraded because the way they treat students who are enrolled there is boarder line disrespectful. The athletic program needs improvement also. The professors are okay and they help you when you're having a problem. The food can definitely make you feel sick afterwards so that needs improvement also.
The University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff is a great school to receive your education. It has a great atmosphere of learning and school spirit.
I think this a great college to attend. I am currently working on my sophomore year there. I have learned so much attending this college. The staff, faculty, and students are friendly and very helpful. The classes are very interesting and the professors make it fun and easy to understand. I would recommend others to attend, thanks.
Start Your Review of University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff
I love UAPB, especially their nursing program. The instructors really attempt to do everything to help lead you and guide you in the right direction.
With University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff being a HBCU, there are multiple aspects that both aid and deter students from attending here. First, the area in which the school is located is not the best, but if you remain on campus and try not to venture out at night by yourself then you will be fine. Second, the student life on campus is high energy and fun. The school tries to host different events on campus in the Student Union for those who live on campus. Thirdly, this university has a family feel whether you are a student or faulty. I can proudly say I have truly come to love my HBCU with all the goods and the bads that comes along.
My Experience
This university is a wonderful place to further education. Never have I experienced a more intelligent field of study. Academics and athletics are from a variety of foreign professors who enjoy teaching and have a sensitive style of maturity. Dorms are well groomed and entertainment occurs on campus weekly, including party scenes. As far as safety goes, qualified police/security officers make sure the campus is protected from any disaster. The local area of the campus is located by a freeway which gives access to others coming from a different city than and enables students in Pine Bluff to have good distance between home and school for learning purposes. Food here is amazing because there are ten categories to choose from in the cafeteria that are fresh and healthy to eat. Students feel appreciated by the investments they receive after all of their hard work is done. So far this is my experience.