University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff Reviews

The school is great. Teachers and professors are very motivating, they want to the students to achieve brighter future.
UAPB is the greatest! The people, the place, the teachers! I love the environment, I love the pride that they all have for the school! It’s a family tradition to go to UAPB, and anyone I’ve ever known that went to UAPB has succeeded beyond measure! You will become someone at UAPB, and you’re life after UAPB will be even better! The staff is always willing to help!
Good environment, great staff and friendly people. Great clubs that really help you out of your comfort zone
Start Your Review of University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff
The University of Pine Bluff has a problem with its office of Financial Aid. They are known for losing money and taking scholarships from deserving students. The tuition goes up every year and even students with full-ride scholarships are subject to pay the university large sums of money.
At the University of Arkansas Pine Bluff there were a few things that I liked. One of my favorite things about the school was the opportunity that the school provides and how professors are willing to work with students who may have a harder time understand the material being discussed/taught. One thing that I would change about the school is the funding. The funding at the school is depressing. Either the funding isn't allocated in places that are tangible or no funding at all. Either way funding should be the upmost topic of discussion in change.
Excellent Professors. The professors really care about the students. There is a lot of school spirit. I can't really say anything bad about it.
The University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff is the proudest Historically Black institution there is in the south. They are very family oriented and really do care about doing the best for their students. The professors really take the time out to get to know their students and let them know that its okay to come to office. There is no place I would rather be, the staff at this university will make sure I have everything I need to make my college experience great. Some things I would change would be the campus is not gated and it’s not really secure besides the campus policeman.
I Loved the experience of College Life I also Joined a Sorority SGRHO and The Education that I have received has been wonderful I love all of my Professors !!! they have made college life Quite the experience.
UAPB has gone through a lot of changes since I attended. They now have a state of the art athletic stadium, new and improved student housing, and world class facilities. The Agriculture Department is one of the best in the state, especially in dealing with farm-raised catfish. There is an abundance of social activities despite the rest of the city being in a decline. UAPB is definitely an economical option for college.
I like the student to professor ratio and small setting of the school. However, the school lacks funds in the right areas.
What I liked about the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff is that all of the faculty members there are like a family and they care about each of us and want us to excel and learn the way of life.
UAPB does offer many internship opportunities and resume building opportunities for students. They offer many ways for students to get a job after graduating. We do need improvement in cafeteria food, parking spaces, organization when it comes to clubs, and safety around the outskirts of campus because we are right next to a neighborhood.
The academic and professors are great with the exception of a few. The career services team has a lot to offer. The area and safety leaves a lot to be desired but it’s worth it if you have a scholarship.
Im a transfer student from kingsbough community college, so ive only been here one semester but I really enjoy it here. The professors are friendly, if you need help there will to help you. The school is very athletic base.
As a freshman I find it different. I always attending mixed schools. Now that I’m attending a HBCU it’s a good experience
At Arkansas pine bluff, its a great experience. Here we have great academics and services where all students can find their needs and pass. However, it been some safety hazards here, such as: shootings, and snatchings. Even with the safety flaws, pine bluff has boosted up security and help create apps where people can use to easily contact others for help
My experience at the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff now is going great. I have gotten expose to a lot of things that I did now know about. For example I went to UAPB Museum, and found out there was female who was an administrative and she was the only one. It great that you can get exposed to things on your campus. If I had the chance to change something I would not because UAPB is a great college to be at, and I am a proud student to be there.
Start Your Review of University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff
I'm a sophomore here at the great University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff! Coming all the way from Detroit Michigan, my love for UAPB is genuine. I am proud to be apart of this University's marching band, The Marching Musical Machine of the Mid-South. I am a nursing major and in 2020 I will graduate with my Bachelors degree and I will become a Registered Nurse in Pediatrics. This University constantly motivates me to become great at what I do, and to strive for the best. I am honored to be a student here at UAPB!
First off I'ma start off by saying "I Love My HBCU".... Pine bluff is the perfect school for me . I fit right in and have had a wonderful time since I've been there. There's no other school in Arkansas that I'll choose over uapb . We have the most wonderful Instructors ever. They make sure we are doing what we supposed to do also helping us with long term goals .
I really enjoy this institution. The atmosphere is great. It has a family vibe and the faculty knows you by your name. They are willing to come to touring if you need them to be whenever you don't understand the assignment.