University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff Reviews

The University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff is the proudest Historically Black institution there is in the south. They are very family oriented and really do care about doing the best for their students. The professors really take the time out to get to know their students and let them know that its okay to come to office. There is no place I would rather be, the staff at this university will make sure I have everything I need to make my college experience great. Some things I would change would be the campus is not gated and it’s not really secure besides the campus policeman.
I Loved the experience of College Life I also Joined a Sorority SGRHO and The Education that I have received has been wonderful I love all of my Professors !!! they have made college life Quite the experience.
UAPB has gone through a lot of changes since I attended. They now have a state of the art athletic stadium, new and improved student housing, and world class facilities. The Agriculture Department is one of the best in the state, especially in dealing with farm-raised catfish. There is an abundance of social activities despite the rest of the city being in a decline. UAPB is definitely an economical option for college.
Start Your Review of University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff
I like the student to professor ratio and small setting of the school. However, the school lacks funds in the right areas.
What I liked about the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff is that all of the faculty members there are like a family and they care about each of us and want us to excel and learn the way of life.
UAPB does offer many internship opportunities and resume building opportunities for students. They offer many ways for students to get a job after graduating. We do need improvement in cafeteria food, parking spaces, organization when it comes to clubs, and safety around the outskirts of campus because we are right next to a neighborhood.
The academic and professors are great with the exception of a few. The career services team has a lot to offer. The area and safety leaves a lot to be desired but it’s worth it if you have a scholarship.
Im a transfer student from kingsbough community college, so ive only been here one semester but I really enjoy it here. The professors are friendly, if you need help there will to help you. The school is very athletic base.
As a freshman I find it different. I always attending mixed schools. Now that I’m attending a HBCU it’s a good experience
At Arkansas pine bluff, its a great experience. Here we have great academics and services where all students can find their needs and pass. However, it been some safety hazards here, such as: shootings, and snatchings. Even with the safety flaws, pine bluff has boosted up security and help create apps where people can use to easily contact others for help
My experience at the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff now is going great. I have gotten expose to a lot of things that I did now know about. For example I went to UAPB Museum, and found out there was female who was an administrative and she was the only one. It great that you can get exposed to things on your campus. If I had the chance to change something I would not because UAPB is a great college to be at, and I am a proud student to be there.
I'm a sophomore here at the great University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff! Coming all the way from Detroit Michigan, my love for UAPB is genuine. I am proud to be apart of this University's marching band, The Marching Musical Machine of the Mid-South. I am a nursing major and in 2020 I will graduate with my Bachelors degree and I will become a Registered Nurse in Pediatrics. This University constantly motivates me to become great at what I do, and to strive for the best. I am honored to be a student here at UAPB!
First off I'ma start off by saying "I Love My HBCU".... Pine bluff is the perfect school for me . I fit right in and have had a wonderful time since I've been there. There's no other school in Arkansas that I'll choose over uapb . We have the most wonderful Instructors ever. They make sure we are doing what we supposed to do also helping us with long term goals .
I really enjoy this institution. The atmosphere is great. It has a family vibe and the faculty knows you by your name. They are willing to come to touring if you need them to be whenever you don't understand the assignment.
As a student at the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff is amazing experience, because you are not just being welcome as a student, but a new complete family that will push to be a better student as possible. You will be able to have great relationships with your instructors, professors, and especially with your advisors. However, when it comes to opportunities on campus you must jump on them ahead of time and put yourself out there, if not, then you miss a great opportunity.
My experience at UAPB has been okay. I wish I got more involved my freshman year so my experience would be more exciting. The teachers are nice, respectful and helpful. The city -Pine Bluff is very limited so not much really goes on. I would recommend this school if you have received scholarships.
My experience at UAPB has been amazing. Starting out, it was kind of hard adapting to college life but it was still enjoyable and I was able to earn all A's and B's and a 3.67 GPA. I like that the teachers, students and administration on campus are all exceptionally friendly, helpful and treat one another like a family. I also like that there are tons of clubs and organizations to get involved in and the campus' school spirit is untouchable. Everyone is extremely supportive of one another's ideas and goals and work as a team to make sure the campus is safe, clean, and fun and academically at the top of the charts. There are ample opportunities for scholarships, internships, jobs, travelling and simply finding a place to fit in. If I could change anything it would be a more modern campus, nicer dorms and for administration to do a better job at letting students know about campus events, deadlines and other important information because we find everything out at the last minute.
Start Your Review of University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff
What I like about the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff is the community envolvement. I've noticed countelss number of organizations like, the National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE) and Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, love to participate in volunteering in the community.
This University has treated me well! The remember me by name! I am more then just a number here at UAPB!
I love everything about UAPB 💛🖤. I wouldn't change a single thing about it . They have great leaders, excellent academics, different cultures, and etc.