University of Arkansas at Monticello Reviews

The University of Arkansas at Monticello provides an amazing experience. The academic counselors who work hand and hand with you to help guide you into the future. The professors are very knowledgeable and welcoming. I recommend this school to anyone looking to experience a great campus. The school is also great for those who need a more flexible schedule because it offers a full online bachelors degree.
What my experience has been at this college so far has been wonderful. Everyone has been so friendly and helpful towards me. The teachers are also helpful and they make it easier to understand the lectures.
I love UAM , it feels quite like home , but it’s a chance to let new people into my life ! It’s a chance to find myself while still being reminded who I am and where I came from ! Go Weevils !!
Start Your Review of University of Arkansas at Monticello
I'm a part of the eversity online program and the only complaint is that I am unable to pursue a minor with my degree. I have a lot of problems paying on their website and usually just have to call the cashier. Other than that, it's a great program
What I like about UAM is that you can make plenty of friends in a short time. It is small but fits just right when you get use to it. Athletics are good at UAM and it a lot of things you can do after class.
Overall you get a good education and there are plenty of professors who care about their students. A lot of departments dealing with finances and some advisers are hard to work with.
I like how thorough the school is and the professors are good. The advisors listen to what you have to say and work around everything accordingly. The classes aren't too hard but you learn a great deal of information with each class.
UAM is a terrible university! I am dual in enrolled through a Flag ship program, Eversity ( Which is nice, but also has room for improvement!) The Finanical Aid office is a the worst part of the whole instiution. Due to their error, I have to pay pell grant 3,000 dollars, I did not find out about this midway through the semester, and to top it all off phone calls and emails are ignored or not returned for months. I plan on filing a complaint with the Department of Education.
Buildings are falling apart and the admin are horrible. There are black mood growing from the buildings, most of the buildings are leaky, some rooms are condemned, and shortcuts are made when it comes to cleaning mood of the ceilings in dorm rooms ie Maxwell. Sometimes it’s just painted over. The art programs are underfunded and we’re almost cut. The football team struggles year after year. And Greek life sucks.
My experience when I went to the visit the University of Arkansas at Monticello, I felt right at home they treated me with so much respect. I would love to continue my path at this college.
The overall experience here is good I've gain more knowledge in the academics than I did throughout high school.
I would like to see the cafe get more fried food and better selections. I would like to see more interesting events on campus involving students. Other than that the professors are great!
It is my first semester of online classes and so far everyone has been very helpful and it is going great.
I like a lot about the school but what I would like to see change is the cafeteria food just need more food choices and we need to have more school spirit and do more school like activities
I believe UAM is going to become better since I graduated. They are working on renovating the dorms and creating more resources for students. The main problem I had was not enough help with courses when needed.
UAM is a very good school. The resources are limited, but the professors make the best with what is given. Some students care a lot, some don't care at all - so if you care about you education and making it great, you'll succeed here!
I like the coffee shop and that getting a Chick fa lay on campus. There is a nice library with extra study rooms. Most teachers seem to care about the students.
Start Your Review of University of Arkansas at Monticello
University of Arkansas at Monticello is a nice small town college. They are filled with many activities for the student body to engage in. I’ve enjoyed being able to use the newest and latest resources that the university has to offer. The professors are all very nice and willing to help you in any way possible and want to see the very best in you.
I have really fallen in love with the University of Arkansas at Monticello (UAM). I really, really, really enjoy how the instructors engage with there students.
When I visited the University of Arkansas at Monticello , I liked the fact that the staff had an good attitude and was willing to work with you . They are in need of more programs .