University of Arkansas at Little Rock Reviews

So far I have had a good experience at UALR. The atmosphere is nice and the academics are challenging. You can learn quite a bit from the professors there and for the most part everyone seems to care and show empathy towards their students and everyone's individual situation.
University of Arkansas at Little Rock has an amazing art department. Our professors are understanding and hardworking, and really just want to see students succeed. They have a state of the art Design building for all art majors and classes. Really great experience.
They have great educational programs matched with a great support system geared to help students succeed.
Start Your Review of University of Arkansas at Little Rock
I loved the small campus and small class sizes, but the university as a whole is only focused on the money that they can get from their students. Scholarship funding is being cut, clubs are losing funding, and the administration cares very little for their students. The wifi rarely works. Parking is a joke. The food is terrible and overpriced. It's also in a very poor part of Little Rock where crime is very high. The immediate area surrounding the campus is very dangerous.
I love the fact that its "A home away from home". It has a great nursing program and the professors seemed very loving and kind. Overall the campus areas are easy to find and very organized. Its a very magnificent university.
I like the Univerity of Arkansas at Little Rock due to its very diverse student body and nice location. UALR has some really good programs and scholarship opportunities.
Great small school with good connections in the community. It has become more diverse and offers good opportunities to get more hands on education
I overall have enjoyed my experience at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock thus far. I enjoy the student to faculty radios and I also enjoyed the on campus dorms.
It was a nice campus, nice people, and a lot of things to do. Ualr is a very nice school. It may be a slight older building wise but, it doesn’t take away from ualr being a great school to attend
the whole environment felt like home, the people there were very friendly & helpful. the courses they offer are amazing I can’t wait to attend this up coming fall.
It’s just okay! The staff and teachers are nice but...it needs to change wall color of some building! The ground needs to be cleaned up (too much leaves falling) and it needs to plant some flower or grass to fill up soil!
I go to the online eversity program through thr school and love it. It makes it easy for me to work full time, take care of my 2 year old and not forget about myself and my needs in the process. They help you as much as they can to see you succeed.
I absolutely LOVE this place! The campus is beautiful and there is always something going on! The dorms are nice, the professors are helpful, and everything is always so clean and flexible.
Its full of good people from all over the world. The place is well diverse and the people you meet are kind and unique in their own different way. its a colloge I recommend people to visit.
I have only just started, however, my experience has been phenomenal so far! The staff and faculty have been incredibly helpful and flexible with helping me get everything ready to start school.
This school is a very great school!! At first I was iffy, but it grew on me. There are almost always events that are occurring on campus
I love UALR ❤️. The environment and enthusiasm of every person there is delightful. There are so many things to do, and the campus is beautiful. I love going to UALR!
Start Your Review of University of Arkansas at Little Rock
i have only been here a semester and i love it! its my home away from home! its very diverse , the professors and greaat. the people are very friendly
Great university, great students, great teachers, great scholarships too. Lacking in medical field jobs....
I liked that it was a commuter school, and I could live at home in order to take classes. This saved my family money on housing bills and allowed me to utilize that money for tuition.