University of Arkansas at Little Rock Reviews

I love most of my professors and classes it just the issue with scholarships and financial aid. UALR will drop you out if your classes if you don’t pay.
I love that I am actually able to learn and understand each subject taken. Each professor takes time to make sure you understand within the subject.
The student life is amazing and I feel very safe. They have a very diverse campus and everyone is so welcoming. I feel like I'm home when I'm at Ualr
Start Your Review of University of Arkansas at Little Rock
I love the diverse in the school. Everybody seemed to fit in and the teachers are very helpful. I also love how the campus is so big. I like how they have a building for every major .
I am a transfer student from Seark College in Pi ne Bluff Ar. My transition was simple and all of the the staff at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock were very pleassnt and helpful during my transition!
My experience has been very positive. From my campus tour, placement testing, and all other pre starting activities we're all very positive and informative
Better food with more options. Ability to only get dining dollars instead of meal plan. More student events that students are actually interested in. Better protection at night for those who have night classes or need to go onto campus.
Love that we care more for education than sports. There is not a big party scene. People here are diverse and there is always something going on , on campus. We are small but good quality.
Our party scene has gotten so much better, and there’s pretty much always something to do on the weekends (just look to the athletic teams). Campus is actually really beautiful and has the feeling of home. Food in the cafe is pretty average except for brunch on the weekends, and sub connections in the EIT building. The surrounding area is pretty lame when it come to night life, but downtown give many opportunities for pictures! Over all it’s a great school!
UALR has become my home. The diversity and hospitality that the campus offers adds so much value to my education. The professors are dedicated to student success.
I liked that the professors would help you one on one or any time after class. counseling was very good and i would highly recommend this college to any one
The atmosphere on campus is welcoming. No matter your race, gender, or how you look or act you will always find somewhere to fit in and be your self. The university of Arkansas at Little Rock is like a second home and that's what I love the most about the school. The academics are good the student life is fun and you will have the best college experience all while living on a beautiful campus.
So far I have had a good experience at UALR. The atmosphere is nice and the academics are challenging. You can learn quite a bit from the professors there and for the most part everyone seems to care and show empathy towards their students and everyone's individual situation.
University of Arkansas at Little Rock has an amazing art department. Our professors are understanding and hardworking, and really just want to see students succeed. They have a state of the art Design building for all art majors and classes. Really great experience.
They have great educational programs matched with a great support system geared to help students succeed.
I loved the small campus and small class sizes, but the university as a whole is only focused on the money that they can get from their students. Scholarship funding is being cut, clubs are losing funding, and the administration cares very little for their students. The wifi rarely works. Parking is a joke. The food is terrible and overpriced. It's also in a very poor part of Little Rock where crime is very high. The immediate area surrounding the campus is very dangerous.
I love the fact that its "A home away from home". It has a great nursing program and the professors seemed very loving and kind. Overall the campus areas are easy to find and very organized. Its a very magnificent university.
Start Your Review of University of Arkansas at Little Rock
I like the Univerity of Arkansas at Little Rock due to its very diverse student body and nice location. UALR has some really good programs and scholarship opportunities.
Great small school with good connections in the community. It has become more diverse and offers good opportunities to get more hands on education
I overall have enjoyed my experience at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock thus far. I enjoy the student to faculty radios and I also enjoyed the on campus dorms.