University of Arkansas - Fort Smith Reviews

My experience has been great!! Everyone is so helpful and friendly. The professors are so nice and easy to get of hold of when we need help with our work or just don’t understand something.
I thought UAFS was a pretty good school while I was there. The campus is nice and its easy to get around from classes. The food on campus is good and there is also other places to eat around the campus.
In my time so far at UAFS I have loved every minute of it. All the teachers are easy to find and always seek to help their students. I probably know half the people on campus because of how small it is, but its a good thing UAFS is small. I wouldn't have made it through college without all the friends, teachers and students alike, that I have made.
Start Your Review of University of Arkansas - Fort Smith
The advising center needs a little help. But the campus is a very beautiful campus and the dorms are nice as well. The cheer program is one of the best in the country and I fell in love with it. That is the main reason I chose to apply here.
I loved how friendly everyone is! I love how many opportunities there are to be involved with the school. This is an excellent school and I do not have any complaints about it.
Very diverse and friendly campus. Plenty of opportunities for social and academic growth. Nice facilities including classrooms, labs, gym, and library.
It does well for the money, very friendly, helpful and safe environment and has every majors you would need to. Lot's of club to join and lots of out of class activities to be involved and is also very diverse .
I believe this university would be a good start for the undergradfuate student as a freshman. Thanks.
This is great place to receive and education. All the professors and staff truly care about your education just as much as you do.
I like how small the class sizes are because I feel like helps making personal connections with the professors easier.
Campus is small but provides all the experiences most students are looking for. The professors are part of a close knit community and are easily accessible. There is a great tutoring center on campus as well as a new gem facility. The school is well rounded and provides for all aspects of college.
Very Good on campus very often. Food is good, have a chick-fl-a, Starbucks, pizza hut and a subway. All buildings a re close together, and there is adequate space for outdoor activities.
The University of Arkansas-Fort Smith has so many activities and provides a great life on campus. I've many great experiences being there.
The university has a beautiful campus with a hometown feel to it. The staff has always been nice and are extremely helpful. Uafs is always expanding and adding to their campus to give their students more.
The University of Arkansas - Fort Smith is a university that helps you feel at home. It has all the properties of a university, but at the same time you feel so comfortable, that it's like you're still in high school. Every staff member on campus is very helpful and professor will do the best that they can to see you succeed.
I've lived in Fort Smith for some time and it is a nice town. The university isn't as nice as the one in Fayetteville but give it some time because Fort Smith is still growing as a town.
I love the fact that UAFS has a diversity of people and a variety of programs to learn and the study abroad programs are amazing!
Start Your Review of University of Arkansas - Fort Smith
My experience at this university is fairly average. The atmosphere could be better at this university, but since it is a small university as opposed to others, its understandable. One thing I do like about this university is its location. The university is located in a popular and residential area.
I will be an incoming freshman in fall of 2018 and so far my experiences with UAFS have been great! Everybody is nice and helpful and they are fast responders both by mail and internet.
UAFS is a great school with many ways to get involved. I have enjoyed my time quite a bit. And overall, most of the faculty/staff is very supportive and helpful. I will put the emphasis on most here. There are also many opportunities for students to work on campus so that work doesn't interfere with school as often.