1. Fort Smith, AR
  2. 4 Year

University of Arkansas - Fort Smith Reviews

All my teachers have been great. The alcohol policies are a bit over the top but that is my only complaint.
I love UAFS. It has a medium size, beautiful campus, and a small population of students. I love the home atmosphere here. However, working with their financial aid is a challenge at times and could definitely be improved.
I love this school and have learned so much in my time here. The professors I have had are amazing and the friends I have made are even better. I feel like my education has really thrived here.
The University of Arkansas – Fort Smith is close to my home town in southern Sebastian County. It is a large college campus with a small town feel that strives to get students involved with anything and everything together. The class size keeps students engaged in what is going on and allows one-on-one assistance with all academic needs. While it does not have a football team like most southern universities, the other events offered makes up for that. I am returning to college after 4 years to study psychology because I know that it would not only better me as an individual but also enhance the mental health needed in my community and I cannot think of a better college than the University of Arkansas – Fort Smith to help me achieve my goals.
University of Arkansas - Fort Smith is a great college. The scenery is nice and beautiful and the students all very friendly. The school is all about making sure you make it through college and that you do it happily. They have a lot of opportunities to get involved with the school and they make sure to take care of their own.
I like the school a lot professors will bend over backwards to help you get your studies done. There is great student life meet lots of new people go to events academics are very good they help teach you a lot of things from technical school to business education. They are not too expensive they are pretty reasonable but overall it is a very good school.
My experience at the University of Arkansas - Fort Smith was great. All of my professors were very nice and were always available whenever I needed extra help understanding each lesson. Everyone is very friendly, so much diversity, and gives off a very homely feel.
I juat began the Social Work program and I have to say I dobt regret it. The University is beautiful, they have wonderful professors, great tutors, and many programs to help any student be successful.
UAFS is an excellent university! I'm an online student and this Fall 2016 was my first semester. All of my teachers have been excellent and have cared.
At first I was skeptical and did not really want to attend this college. After spending some time here though, and meeting new people I actually came to like it. In the beginning classes seemed to difficult, but the professors are very helpful and understanding and spend long hours trying to help students better themselves and help them succeed.
Its a great school, professor intend to help whenever you have questions, the sports here our great the campus life its awesome they have many opportunities. there are so many great organisations and clubs too join here at UAFS
I have lived on campus for 2 months and it is a fantastic campus. I have meet so many new people and I have made friendships that will hopefully last a live time. All of my professors are very proactive in helping me get the grades I need and I expect. Overall it is a very great school with people who really care.
I have not experience the post-grad services at my school but I have heard only good things about the services.
  • College Junior
  • Value
Professors will try to remember you if you do well in their courses. They are helpful and friendly not only in class but also during office hours.
The career services are helpful. There are a lot of alumni network available for students to join and they provide adequate social interactions and lessons.
  • College Junior
  • Value
Majority of the music majors that graduate get a job somewhere with ease.
  • College Sophomore
  • Value
The workload is manageable. A majority of professors within the major are helpful and friendly. Facilities are up to standard, but won't blow anyone away with the availability of tools.
The educators make you feel at ease, and push you through whatever you may need help in, while also teaching.
Rarely there is any scholarships available for international students. However, the atmosphere is friendly and great.
The classes of a music major suck, no matter what school you go to.