University of Alabama Reviews

3,964 reviews
Great academic and social opportunities. There are many wonderful tools provided by the university to help students succeed, such as the free Writing Center and the Career Center. There are also many opportunities to get involved on campus, such as volunteer organizations, Greek life, and other groups. I'm so glad that I was able to attend this wonderful university. The university does need more on-campus dining locations.
I loved the campus and the Honors College is on the rise. The only thing I wish was different is if the Greek Life was not as large.
The University of Alabama was my dream school! I fell in love with its beauty and its amazing nursing program. The weather is beautiful and campus allows for so much for all students. There is always something to do when you have free time from studying, and the Football is amazing! Your academic life will be exciting and fulfilling here!
Review University of Alabama
Best SEC school! Great football program, great academics and a great faculty. Student life is very diverse, and the campus is beautiful!
I like the location of the University and that they offer you a writing center online. The writing center will allow you to upload your document for errors. They will offer you a review of your paperwork.
I'm in love with my school so much. As an upcoming sophomore, I experienced nothing but greatness my first year of college last year. I don't see myself at any other school!
I love The University of Alabama! This is truly the best school in the SEC all around and I am so happy with my decision to go to this institution. There is not much diversity and there is a lot of racial tension on campus but for the most part everyone is very open and friendly.
Able to both have all the fun you could imagine but also advance yourself academically and pre-professionally. Lots of campus pride and football culture, as well as many research and internship opportunities. Some racial tension.
BEST SEC SCHOOL AROUND! Everything from athletics, campus life, professors, and academics are great.
I had a more than pleasant freshman year at UA. Not only are we a top tier football school but I've noticed the academics to be rigorous and a challenge, requiring lots of time and effort to be rewarding.
I could not see myself attending another university. The academics were outstanding and you were able to receive any help you needed in an instant. Being an out of state student, costs were high and there was a fear of not knowing any one, but the students are super helpful and welcoming as soon as you step foot on campus. The campus itself is gorgeous and kept up to date maintenance wise.
Great school, with many online undergraduate programs that can fit anyone schedule. The instructors are great, very hands on with their students and helpful when you advice for something. Counselor are always ready to to help you and guide you with your career choices.
I love how the University allows me to meet a different person everyday and provides numerous opportunities for career advancement.
It's a beautiful campus with great programs in every field. Some of the professors are not that great, but there are more good ones than bad.
The school is decent the area around it, not so much. Your experience here is determined mainly by the friend group you develop and your involvement. I personally hate large schools, greek life and football. The engineering program is decent for undergrad but, much better for grad students.
Great administration, I feel challenged in a good way, loving my experience. The faculty really are concerned with the students on helping furthering their education.
I loved spending the summer at UA. The teachers were nice and helpful and the food was amazing. The walks over campus were hard sometimes, but good exercise. I would recommend UA to anybody!!
Review University of Alabama
Personally, I did not have a great experience at the University of Alabama. If you are looking for a party crowd, then you've found your school, but I felt that the chaos of the social aspect made thriving academically impossible. That aside, I found a lot of the professors in the hard sciences to be rude and extremely unhelpful. I ended up transferring after only a year to save my GPA.
Professors are great! Beyond helpful. They don't know just want you to succeed in the classroom, but are dedicated to preparing you to succeed in your careers. Beautiful campus!
I love this university so much. Everybody tries their best to help you in any situation. Not only are we a great atheletic school, the academics are outstanding as well.