University of Alabama Reviews

4,018 reviews
They are very friendly here. I had a regional recruiter and she spoke with me for hours and made me feel comfortable when I was applying. The campus is beautiful.
Great energy on campus and everyone is super friendly and open. The professors are very intelligent and easy to talk to. The fan base at all of the athletic events are by far the best in the nation.
Its a very Greek oriented campus! This can either make or break your time at the University! Though if that is your sort of thing... Then you are easily going to give this place a five star rating! Classes tend to be easier, and more online based.
Start Your Review of University of Alabama
I love the University of Alabama! The campus is beautiful, the professors are great, and the atmosphere is ideal.
I love the school spirit and atmosphere in general. I do wish they’d make the 348 drivers run earlier than 9pm and also make the ride more convenient.
I have loved my time at UA. The diversity is great and the opportunities to get you career ready are phenomenal.
University of Alabama is such a fantastic environment to earn a 4-year degree; I couldn't be happier with my decision to attend school here. Football is clearly a large part of the UA community, but academics rise above expectations as well. I've had professors that I have learned from tremendously, and I hope to continue my graduate schooling here as well. It's impossible not to mention how beautiful the campus is as well. Roll Tide!
All buildings are recent with constant construction replacing the older parts of campus. Professors are hit or miss and there is not much to do in town, but I love this place. Roll Tide!
I cannot speak highly enough about the University of Alabama. The academics are challenging which is necessary for "outside of the box" thinkers. The athletics are phenomenal, which make having school spirit so much easier. It is an all-around great school.
I love the University of Alabama because it has the majors I want and it has a great football atmosphere.
Very happy I chose this school! Everyone knows of their legendary football team, but the academics are stellar as well. UA has an awesome international program, and I've had the opportunity to meet many international students and learn about their cultures. The campus is gorgeous and the dorms are just about as good as they can get! However, since it's such a large school, there are many lecture classes with well over 100 people, which makes it harder to connect with the professors of those classes. The dining hall food is above average, but the menu is not very diverse and I got tired of it within the first few months. Besides these things, I love UA and can't wait to spend several more semesters here!
UAlabama has been great this year. I feel like my professors are interested in me as a person, my goals and aspirations....
I am a freshman at the University of Alabama -Tuscaloosa. I love being in school here. It is challenging and being in an honors college makes me do my best!
It is a wonderful experience! Everyone I have met is great and the faculty really care about you and your success. I look forward to getting my master’s degree here as well. Also, who doesn’t love Alabama Football?
The university is eager to help you get on track and start your journey. The campus is breath taking and our athletics is over the top.....have you seen our football team?! Roll Tide
I love the University of Alabama. I take online classes and it is so convenient. The instructors are very helpful.
The University of Alabama is a great school to attend. You get to engage with people from different background and ethnics all while getting a great education.
Start Your Review of University of Alabama
My experience as a grad student at Alabama has been great. The professors are easy to communicate with and provide great feedback.
Out of all the Universities I went on tours, Alabama's junior day was great. They were very organized, answered all our questions and had a great campus tour that included the dorms. I am interested in the honors program. I can only rate what I saw during the tour and talking to people to answer the questions below.
The University of Alabama is a typical SEC school. Every week revolves around the football game. It is hard to find incredibly motivated academic people.