University of Akron - Wayne College Reviews

Wayne College/The University of Akron is beneficial to me as a mom because it is local (actually in the country!)and has lower tuition than most universities.
Everybody that I have had the pleasure of working with have always been more than helpful. The faculty is always very pleasant and very nice. I have never felt uncomfortable approaching anyone with a problem.
The small rural campus eased me into college without being overwhelmed. Small class sizes allowed the professors to interact more personally with students and help students learn more content than could be taught in a class of 100 students. Because it is a community college, many of the professors are there because they are passionate about helping students succeed rather than doing their own research. Because of this, most of my favorite Professors teach at this Campus.
Start Your Review of University of Akron - Wayne College
I love Wayne College because it is small, caring, and everyone is so nice. All of my teachers know my name and care about my progress and successful opportunities. The administration is very friendly, the current Dean goes to the sporting events! I love it here, it feels like home!
I attended Wayne as a Junior in high school through the College Credit Plus program and found it very beneficial to my education. I was able to take two classes for college credit that were offered at my school but in the actual college environment. I feel that this helped me excel the way that I did in those classes becuase I was in that environment.
Akron Wayne College is a great school to attend when trying to keep the costs of education down, and you can transfer their credits to almost any college yoou want to attend after Akron Wayne College.
My experience with Wayne College has been great. I pay half the cost of main campus and get all the benefits. The professors all care about the students and want us al to succeed. The work load overall is not too overbearing. The classrooms are fairly small and give the vibe of an easy learning environment. We are in a close-knit community and everything about the school proves that to be true. I can't picture myself starting out college in any other way. I love Wayne College.
I really enjoy attending University of Akron-Wayne College. The professors and staff truly care about your success, and offer so many tutoring and help options. This is a great college campus to attend especially if coming out of high-school or transferring from a larger university.
Wayne College is not a bad college. However, being a community college, you must commute, which takes away from the full college experience. The classes are small and the teachers are very helpful, it feels like they really do care about your academics.
This college campus is great. The layout is perfect and it is easy to find all of your classes. The building is always clean and they have nice outdoor seating areas as well.
Scheduling classes earlier will guarantee that you can work around school and work schedule but the later you wait to schedule classes the less likely you can work them out together.
My professors have a serious side to them but also make the class fun by making jokes. The classes are pretty laid back and makes you feel comfortable to speak up in class.
The campus has some job opportunities for you but it being a small campus the jobs are limited.
All my professors really know what they are doing and have a little fun in class too. The school work is not too much but expected at the college.
My overall school experience has been great so far. The only compliant I have is about one academic advisor but there are four others you can choose from so you don't have to have her. Other than that the school is easy to maneuver, class sizes are small, and professors are passionate in teaching.
The class offerings are so limited that you have to get into what class they are offering regardless of whether it messes with your personal or work schedules
The career services aren't very helpful. The jobs that are listed aren't very relative
Start Your Review of University of Akron - Wayne College
Limited class offerings. Professors don't really care about teaching, they just do it.
There was no real opportunities for employment in the area for my degree. Finding an internship opportunity is non-existant
The classes were to easy because the professors don't have anyone holding them accountable.