University of Advancing Technology Reviews

I love this school and everything about it. It feels like home here and the faculty truly care about the students.
Very expensive with basically zero return for investment. Not as bad as Trump University but close. Cannot recommend.
This college is amazing!! The campus is beautiful and the teachers are knowledgeable and helpful. They have so many reasons to be called the best.
Start Your Review of University of Advancing Technology
I love how this school is focused on technology. I can truly focus on getting the type of education I truly want.
I am giving an excellent rating, because I have not enrolled just yet, but the advisors and admissions teams are excellent people so far.
its amazing the people are so nice and the professors are so helpful, if you are a tech nerd like me you will love this school!
This is a great school for introverts to have a better social life. This is a really geeky school where video games, fandom, and technology all run free. They school has many events where you can come out and meet your fellow peers and make friends. They also have plenty of clubs, the coolest of which being Nerf Wars club. Where students run around the main corridor for two to three hours shooting at each other with foam darts. Overall its a great place to further your education as well as make some friends.
This school is not made for those of the faint of heart not those that don't know exactly what you want in a career. This University doesn't lead you one way or another with picking a field, but expects you to know what field you want and then prepares you for the industry. Very heavy with online content and projects, UAT puts a lot of focus into projects, setting up a professional portfolio, creating innovative projects, and achieving an internship before graduation.
The school's online programs and service simply feels unprofessional; it takes forever to hear back on urgent matters like financial aid, transfer credits, and registration status. The online courses are also rushed, so you learn very little in the 5-week sessions.
I will be going to University of Advancing Technology in 2018 fall. I've been to UAT to visit the campus and all the staff members are very polite and nice. And the students themselves were very helpful in my tour. I meet a wide range of the staff and they helped me and my mom understand what was going to be happening in my stay at UAT for the next upcoming years. i am very excited to study and experience everything UAT has to offer.
This school is great for a tech related career. They have some unique degrees like video game programming, artificial intelligence & robotics. They also have lots of resources to help you build projects related to your degree like 3D printers, robotics lab, and a test bed network environment for hacking. Also you will have the option of taking 3 semesters a year instead of just 2, allowing you to finish your degree faster.
I am an online student currently attending this university. The professors are very helpful and respond quickly. The online programs have many different people in it. Some of the students have just finished high school, and some have already been in an industry for many years and are looking to earn another degree. Regardless of how you start out, the classes feel accessible to everyone, and anyone can learn knowledge in the courses. The professors are very knowledgeable on the subject matters that they teach. The subject matters seems up-to-date, which is a necessity as this school primarily has technology based majors and technology can change fairly quickly. I would highly recommend this university for anyone interested in working in a technology field.
I'm a current online student of UAT, and at just over half-way done with my bachelor's degree in Game Design, I can honestly say that I have been having the time of my life. The classes are challenging without being burdensome, the instructors are knowledgeable, and adjust to my schedule and needs to the best of their ability. This really is the epitome of Geek-U. I would gladly recommend UAT to anyone looking to get into any tech field, but especially to those young men and women who are looking to get into game design, art and animation, or programming.
So far my experience at UAT has been wonderful. All the staff and even the higher level students are all very willing to help the newer students both with functioning as a on campus student and in the academia portion of life on campus. There's groups to fit everybody's taste and if there isn't a club it can be very easy to make one. The school is a bastion for technologyand anyone who is nerdy enough for their fields of study are well taken care of with everything they need to succeed. The campus itself is open 24/7 so if you need to get something done late at night or super early in the morning; you have full access to the facilities you need. The dorms are well kept. They take safety very seriously here as well, being such a small campus of 300 students and centered in the middle of the Phoenix/Tempe metropolis; and have security around the clock to male everyone feel safe.
You get out what you put in. If you put in 100%+ than you'll have a great time. The university has quite a few perks, such as up-to-date technology in regards to Information Technology, Cinematography, Art and Animation to name a few. Along with the tech there are a plethora of classes to take en tandem with primary courses.
I'm currently a freshmen (online student) majoring in game art and animation, in my second course now. I can say without a doubt that I absolutely love UAT! First of all, the admissions process went fairly smooth, and any issues were quickly taken care of. UAT staff was very helpful with understanding financial information as well. I learned so much from my classes so far, not only that, but they're fun too. I don't think I can name one bad experience so far, even a small one. It also continues to offer help to alumni after they get their degree, so definitely worth the money.
This is a very niche school. It's expensive, but has all of the resources I need and provides the perfect learning environment for what I'm training for.
Start Your Review of University of Advancing Technology
This is a very Tech-oriented school with teachers who will respond and answer questions. I'm glad I chose this school
This school is amazing. I am glad that I have decided to apply here and I got accepted here at this school. I love how everything is accessible 24/7, I like there is small class sizes where the instructors know us by name. I also love how there live events here from around the world that comes to our school and the engage us to go out and enjoy and part take into this events. I have truly learned a lot in this school and I am still learning a lot.
Most reviews either talk about how hat screwed them over or how expensive it can be if they are giving low stars. Those same people are the ones who wouldn't research on their own or even try to learn. But yes it is expensive, and it is hard work. That's what college is like. This is a great school where you can learn alot, you just have to apply yourself and actually want to learn what you are majoring in. If you can't do that, you shouldn't be in college.