University of Aberdeen Reviews

I have had the best luck with planning, getting information on travel and all things concerning tuition and scholarships.
Overall my experience at the University of Aberdeen had been great! Education wise there are great professors and student resources, Aberdeen is dedicated to providing students with the skills they will need in the real world. Student body is extremely diverse, so many international students!
Very professional, and want to help you succeed! I live in another country and can only communicate best with them via email. I have always had an immediate response from them. The staff want you to come to Aberdeen just as much as you do.
Start Your Review of University of Aberdeen
The university of Aberdeen with AFG College Qatar, is the UK university's first branch in Qatar. The campus is excellent with prayer rooms, gym for male and female and various other student break out zones.
The professors are extremely helpful and knowledgeable and are able to provide exceptional value in terms of coursework and assignments.
Excellent UK curriculum and resources. On of the Top business school in the world.
The only qualm that I have heard of some people having with professors is that many of them are foreign and some of them are very hard to understand. In addition a lot do not post lecture slides. Other than that the academics are good.
Student halls are home to some of the best parties.
Aberdeen has great nightlife options as well as some great pubs.
Very diverse campus in all aspects.
Aberdeen is a reputable school, they have good career links and plenty of recruitment events every year.
The campus is beautiful, the student body is very international, the classes are enjoyable an the student to teacher ratio is good. In addition, the societies and club sports are amazing and make the university.
The campus is a totally safe space. Unfortunately Seaton Park, which is often used as a shortcut to/from campus and university accommodation is not (this mostly applies to when it's dark, during the day it is a perfectly safe place). There are efforts being made currently to change this however.
Everything at university has been great save for my experience as an international student in certain respects. For example, there was not a lot of support when I had to go abroad as a part of my degree (visa papers and everything was up to me and they had no advice on the matter). In general though I have been pleased with the university.
There is a variety of campus housing. A bit more expensive than living off campus, but includes bi-weekly cleaning, Internet, electric and gas bills. Overall, a good deal for new students.
There's a good variety at a relatively good price during the day.
I like the mixture of old and new buildings. There's very good use of space and enough green space.
There is a good variety of affordable local and international cuisine off campus.
I was able to work and study. My lecturers were very knowledgeable and kind
Start Your Review of University of Aberdeen
It is good enough and varied enough for a university.