Universidad Adventista de las Antillas is ...
Private not-for-profit, Adventist
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.7 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.7 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.7 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.11 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.15 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.6 responses
Colleges like Universidad Adventista de las Antillas
- C+Washington Adventist University
- 4 Year
- Takoma Park, MD
- 253 reviews
- BSouthern Adventist University
- 4 Year
- Collegedale, TN
- 696 reviews
- NGUniversidad Del Turabo
- 4 Year
- Gurabo, PR
- 137 reviews
- NGUniversity of Puerto Rico - Mayaguez
- 4 Year
- Mayaguez, PR
- 574 reviews
Universidad Adventista de las Antillas Reviews
Review Universidad Adventista de las Antillas
Since I transferred from the States to my current school ( Universidad Adventista de las Antillas ) I have had the best experience in my whole entire career ! One of my favorite experiences at this school is to have the opportunity of participating in every school activity. This is one of my favorites because every week the school brings fun activities for the students. I believe that's not only what makes my school unique, but also to have the opportunity of meeting new people from all over the world. I would choose my school again, because despite the financial issues, I get to enjoy this beautiful Island of Puerto Rico while I am getting a degree in Nursing. And what makes it so special is that is FREE.
Speaking as a honest student, antillean is full of teachers that read off of powerpoints, give random exams without warning. Cafeteria food is nasty and overly priced, the dorms are expensive and rat infested (old girls dorm) The people who work in the office are irresponsible, never show up on time or take super long lunch breaks. Absolutely no parking!!! over populated with students, the sports life suck !!! no teams just intramurals, the campus is full of construction instead of fixing necessary things there building things all over the place super disorganized ! but hey you get what you pay for... oh and student life sucks if you do not have a car.
You come to this school and you cannot leave the same, the spirituality is contagious! I love it here. People are friendly and kind. Administration offices try to help you as much as possible. It's a community and professors and instructors know you and try to guide you to succeed as much as possible.