Universal Technical Institute - Sacramento Reviews

The school was always very clean all tools needed for the course were provided, teachers are very well trained and helpful at helping us understand how things work and help us understand what was taught in class in the lab.
Easy to enroll, nice personal and understanding financial aid department. The campus is easily accessible lots of parking and the staff was great.
All the staffs and faculty is very helpful and pleasant. They go out go there way making sure we are always on track. They give us the opportunity to strive for a better career.
Start Your Review of Universal Technical Institute - Sacramento
Your UTI experience will be what you make of it. Personally I have had a very pleasant experience with UTI. I would definitely recommend UTI to friends and family. Show up, follow the rules, ask questions, and participate and you'll excel. It is especially nice having a planned schedule of classes so that you're not competing for classes required for your graduation as I have had many friends attending classic colleges complain about. UTI is incredibly Vet friendly too.
if you do good, the transcript looks good from here
it really depends on the techer but when I was attending most teachers were pretty cool
I like the hands on or lab time bout this school
IOL's are a really good way to do home work. it still sucks but its usually a video showing individual parts
not graduated yet but I feel like if you work hard the service works very well, at least from sacramento
teachers usually get along with students and go out of their way to help
I feel like if you apply yourself and ae in class for every minute, besides emergency's any one could get an A or B level grade here at Universal Technical Institute.
you can attend day classes or evening classes and schedule work and personal time around that.
courses are challenging, professors are helpful and knowledgeable.
the diesel program focuses specifically all mechanics related to diesel. they have programs to provide students with internships with large diesel companies such as CAT, International, Cummins, etc.
teachers provide challenging, kowledgeable material.
The courses offer many topics in the career field as well as extras and will help me get my certificates in a short time. The school also offers helping finding a job while I'm a student.
The admissions advisor was very helpful from the very first moment I spoke to her. We then took a 1 on 1 tour of the entire campus while she explained everything there was to know about the school. After I decided to enroll, the Financial Aid advisor contacted me and set an appointment with me where she spent several hours helping me fill out forms and answering all my questions. The teachers and students that I met while on tour were all very friendly and made me feel like I already go to the school and that they treat me like one of them even though I was only touring.
Start Your Review of Universal Technical Institute - Sacramento
it was helpful due to my schedule and did mange to finish classes.
the classes were good and I did learn new things day to day.
it gave the skills and good education on what career I wanted to peruse.