Universal Technical Institute - Houston Reviews

good school just thats its way tooo expensive. good jobs and great opportunities ,they teach you how to break engins down . well all matters what field yu o study in.
So far, it has been an amazing experience at this campus and I am glad to be starting there. They have an extraordinary program, as well as a great staff. The people have been extremely helpful to me in my process of getting into their school.
I havent attended the school yet but im really excited to go, my starting date is in September. I cant wait to attend because its been my dream job to always work on cars.
Start Your Review of Universal Technical Institute - Houston
It was a pretty nice way to start as I got out of High School. I stayed 14 Minutes from the campus and traffic was really a problem at all. The environment at the campus was great felt accepted.
I love coming to class every day I always learn something new. It's also a first step for my career and a great one. There is people to talk down on UTI about how they never learn anything but it's usually the same ones who sleep in class , come in late ,or leave early . If your committed to learn and give it your best you'll be the best. There is a saying that one of my instructor said that has motivated me the most "everybody wants to be a beast, but when it comes down to do what beast do no one wants to do it".
I love going to school here. So many things to learn, the sky is the limit. The people there are also friendly and understanding.
I was enrolled as a student for the fall however unenrolled due to the fact that i found the same course somewhere else way cheaper.
My experience at UTI was awesome. The staff and students all get along thanks to our passion for automobiles. What I like most about the school is the first hand stories told by our In field experienced teachers. I would like to see more hands on or video like applications regarding to subjects that are not all there.
As I took a tour around Universal Technical Institute I felt as if I was at home. I knew at this point that I will enjoy this institute. I have not started to attend but I will September 4, 2018. I am so exited for this new adventure leading to my great future. I rate this institute a 3 star because I have yet to discover. As I rate my school I will give it all a one star since I have not well experienced my institute.
Going here was a great experience throughout the years i was there. Professors are really helpful during the whole process.
I really enjoy the hands on experience that you get at this school. You learn a lot in those 3 weeks that you get in each classroom learning in books and by hands. Something I'd like to see would be the school to offer more food varieties.
I love that once you are a part of UTI, you will always be able to come back for free to enhance your skills. UTI also, will serve as your job recruitor for the rest of my life.
My experience at Universal Technical Institute so far has been life changing. The instructors help you if you have a problem understanding something in the class. They will make sure any questions you have get answered.
Currently awaiting the new semester to start in August, but from my research and experience, UTI/MMI is top of the line in their field. There is no better school if you are looking for a career in Motorcycle Mechanics, Marine Mechanics, or Auto technician. I am so excited to start my hands on courses, with the best in the industry. Highly recommended.
My major is Diesel mechanic and Automotive, the experience I have had so far with my major is, I have unlimited access to any/all the tools I need when working and learning about automotive repair work. I am allow to work on any personal vehicle I have when time is allowed and use any machine and tools of my choice. Training at UTI is the most rewarding experience I've had in a long time.
My overall experience with UTI was when I met the first representative from the school. I was still in high school and had already taken 2 years of automotive in high school. I've loved cars since the day I was old enough to know what one was. Since a child I've had my share of Power Wheels and remote control cars that I would take apart and put back together. In April I visited the Orlando campus and fell in love all over again. Just to have the opportunity to walk around the campus and workshops and see all the cars and hear all those motors roaring was a dream come true. I love UTI because they will give me my first opportunity to make a career out of the most important things in my life trucks and cars.
i never have the expirenc to studu online
Start Your Review of Universal Technical Institute - Houston
i think to put my shop to make more jobs and help my parents to buy a haose
this carreer i want to take is about my dream o work puting my hands in a car a know what im doing
the best i have bery awesome teachers this past 5 year in my high school was the bes expirence