Universal Technical Institute - Houston Reviews

I was enrolled as a student for the fall however unenrolled due to the fact that i found the same course somewhere else way cheaper.
My experience at UTI was awesome. The staff and students all get along thanks to our passion for automobiles. What I like most about the school is the first hand stories told by our In field experienced teachers. I would like to see more hands on or video like applications regarding to subjects that are not all there.
As I took a tour around Universal Technical Institute I felt as if I was at home. I knew at this point that I will enjoy this institute. I have not started to attend but I will September 4, 2018. I am so exited for this new adventure leading to my great future. I rate this institute a 3 star because I have yet to discover. As I rate my school I will give it all a one star since I have not well experienced my institute.
Start Your Review of Universal Technical Institute - Houston
Going here was a great experience throughout the years i was there. Professors are really helpful during the whole process.
I really enjoy the hands on experience that you get at this school. You learn a lot in those 3 weeks that you get in each classroom learning in books and by hands. Something I'd like to see would be the school to offer more food varieties.
I love that once you are a part of UTI, you will always be able to come back for free to enhance your skills. UTI also, will serve as your job recruitor for the rest of my life.
My experience at Universal Technical Institute so far has been life changing. The instructors help you if you have a problem understanding something in the class. They will make sure any questions you have get answered.
Currently awaiting the new semester to start in August, but from my research and experience, UTI/MMI is top of the line in their field. There is no better school if you are looking for a career in Motorcycle Mechanics, Marine Mechanics, or Auto technician. I am so excited to start my hands on courses, with the best in the industry. Highly recommended.
My major is Diesel mechanic and Automotive, the experience I have had so far with my major is, I have unlimited access to any/all the tools I need when working and learning about automotive repair work. I am allow to work on any personal vehicle I have when time is allowed and use any machine and tools of my choice. Training at UTI is the most rewarding experience I've had in a long time.
My overall experience with UTI was when I met the first representative from the school. I was still in high school and had already taken 2 years of automotive in high school. I've loved cars since the day I was old enough to know what one was. Since a child I've had my share of Power Wheels and remote control cars that I would take apart and put back together. In April I visited the Orlando campus and fell in love all over again. Just to have the opportunity to walk around the campus and workshops and see all the cars and hear all those motors roaring was a dream come true. I love UTI because they will give me my first opportunity to make a career out of the most important things in my life trucks and cars.
i never have the expirenc to studu online
i think to put my shop to make more jobs and help my parents to buy a haose
this carreer i want to take is about my dream o work puting my hands in a car a know what im doing
the best i have bery awesome teachers this past 5 year in my high school was the bes expirence
i will work after i get college in a auto shop so i can practice my things i learnd and be more profecionaly
is the best opoitunity in my life so i can get my dreem be true
If you apply yourself and excel the opportunities are endless. Universal Technical Institute partners with all the top industry manufactures to get qualified students jobs in their field of study. Employers are all well educated in their field, and know the system because they have worked in the industry. Everything you need to be successful is at the campus which is fairly new itself. If you finish through the end you will be ASE certified, which you could use anywhere to get a job. Also if you excel UTi will help you get a job anywhere you like.
Start Your Review of Universal Technical Institute - Houston
My school really does help out students reach a job in the industry. Students just need to put effort into the help that they recieve.
It really helps that the instructors have been technicians before. They give us helpful tips and advice to do better in our career.
It truly is a very good experience. It prepares me and trains me in what to expect whenever i join the work force.