Universal Technical Institute - Avondale Reviews

Great school could use some up to date modles and parts but other then that it's a great school instructors reach very well information taught is easy to grasp and the hands on part is very good also
They are great teacher care show you what to do how to make money things they have done and things they did wrong to make you a better tech
awesome. Learning is so much easier when it is hands on. Getting great grades and having a great time.
Start Your Review of Universal Technical Institute - Avondale
They have been helpful in finding me funds and housing I would recommend the school to everyone . The staff is helpful and they the campus is clean and the teaching staff is amazing they work with you on a personal level.
Your UTI experience will be what you make of it. Personally I have had a very pleasant experience with UTI. I would definitely recommend UTI to friends and family. Show up, follow the rules, ask questions, and participate and you'll excel. It is especially nice having a planned schedule of classes so that you're not competing for classes required for your graduation as I have had many friends attending classic colleges complain about. UTI is incredibly Vet friendly too.
The Universal Technical Institute of phoenix is a great place that has an outstanding way to teach. Universal Technical Institute gives students a great program of 10% classroom and 90% hands on experience.
graduated Dec 2016 with the core classes. In February, i will continue into the Cummings program. I see lots of opportunity here!
This school is amazing. They help you through everything you need and we'll make sure your successful. I am proud to be able to go to this school it was the best choice I made. Everyone is nice and really care about you. There really is nothing that I want to change because to me it's perfect.
It's a beautiful campus. lots of friendly people willing to help you learn and accomplish the things you need to do there. I struggled in high school and didn't get very good test score on my act and sat yet UTI will let you come to their school. This school helped me because it worked with the way I learn hands on yes there is in class stuff to do and tests to take but they have a 24/7 student aid center they is more then willing to help study and get good scores in the class.
I've gotten to experience a lot of hands on training from the instructors. I can see my life ahead of me change with this program
UTI offers great online courses to do at home. Called "IOLs", these online courses offer an excellent introduction to the topic that will be discussed later in class.
There's a reason why UTI is considered by many to be the "Harvard of automotive schools". The classes are great, people learn a lot. The instructors are very knowledgeable and have worked in their field for quite some time. Classes are not too large and do not affect the quality of learning that much. As for course variety: there are many different routes one can take. If one plans to attend UTI, it is highly recommended to take an manufacturer specific course.
UTI offers something that no other automotive school offers: direct connections to car companies. By taking MSATs or student-paid electives, one can expect to have a job offering by that manufacturer by the time they graduate (given that they show some effort). In addition, there are often job fairs for jobs to pay the bills in school right now and for the future as well. The employment services office at my school is excellent. They really care that you can get a job to pay the bills as soon as possible, and job leads are accessible at any time via computer.
Universal Technical Institute is an amazing school. What you put in is what you get out. Pay attention in class, show up every day, do you self-studies and IOLs, and you'll be on the road to success.
It a good school for hand on and it good for industry
The teachers, mostly all off them, are mostly specific about what they talk about but they

have years of experience
I would like to study diesel& auto mechanics so i can get my associates& also my business. Degree that way i can open a shop
Start Your Review of Universal Technical Institute - Avondale
My experience in this school tells me allot about this career & how many people there is competing against me
Online classes are too long they usually taking maybe2-6 per night
They help you find work and they even help you get interviews from good companies