United Tribes Technical College Reviews

United Tribes Technical College is a great college. The college seems to be underrated compared to a lot of other colleges in North Dakota. In reality the college is amazing along with the instructors. There is not one instructor on campus that sets a student up for failure. Everyone is very positive and caring. The college offers a lot of out of school activities. Everybody and anybody can attend the activities and they are free! I really enjoy going to college here. The instructors and my peers were very welcoming, which made college be a little less scary and stressful.
This is my first semester attending UTTC. I have to say that my experience so far has been very good. My teachers are all very helpful and want to make sure I succeed. They also have a tobacco/alcohol/drug free campus. There are very good athletes who attend college here and the staff is very helpful and friendly.
I am currently a freshmen here and I absolutely love my experience so far. My classes are smaller so I feel that I get more one on one with my instructors. I also feel like my instructors care about me and my education. Love the fact that this is a drug/tobacco free campus. I also enjoy the cultural diversity that this college has.

New student registration was a bit confusing. It seemed somewhat unorganized as we were not given much information before hand on what to expect or a schedule. I will say that the staff was very helpful though in helping me figure out where I needed to go and be.

I would recommend this college to anyone looking for a smaller school atmosphere and cultural diversity.
Start Your Review of United Tribes Technical College
I felt my pick to attend UTTC for my first year away from school was a good choice. It is a small family environment. It was a good start to learning my way around a campus.
I love how helpful staff is! Whether it comes to personal, financial, educational or really any other things you might need help with, they always find a solution!
The instructors are dedicated to helping the students succeed. One on one time for help with homework.
So far my experience at UTTC has been amazing and I am loving going to College! Everyone is very helpful and if I am struggling and in need of help they make sure I get it. I respect my professors rules and regulations in the class rooms. The environment makes you feel at home and safe!
i liked how it was soo convenient it helped me out ALOT!!
i didnt take online courses.
its pretty okay! i know they have job openings usually available.
the courses an professors are great! nice and friendly.
i believe we come to this school to learn an we leave knowing absolutely everything we need to!
i like how my major was all in one building, it was more convenient for me, having two young children with now vehicle i could not stand walking all ovwr campus with myself an two children. its convenient!
the staff is really nice, the other students are friendly. the daycare is also a big plus when you are a single mother an transportation as well when you have no vehicle. this school is by far the best an so, so helpful! god bless!
I have not started yet...but so far they have been helpful
My experience so far has been amazing they have been so helpful. Very excited for the next two years!
In this class we get to collaborate with other students ask questions and they have online tutors
Start Your Review of United Tribes Technical College
I'm not completely sure. I know they love to get as many people on campus and around as possible. Family oriented.
All of my instructors have been great folks. Always making sure we are on track.
United tribes has some great coaches to help you maintain your goals. They are very driven to get us employment when we graduate.