United Tribes Technical College Reviews

i liked how it was soo convenient it helped me out ALOT!!
i didnt take online courses.
its pretty okay! i know they have job openings usually available.
  • 8 months ago
Review Your College
the courses an professors are great! nice and friendly.
i believe we come to this school to learn an we leave knowing absolutely everything we need to!
  • 8 months ago
  • Value
i like how my major was all in one building, it was more convenient for me, having two young children with now vehicle i could not stand walking all ovwr campus with myself an two children. its convenient!
the staff is really nice, the other students are friendly. the daycare is also a big plus when you are a single mother an transportation as well when you have no vehicle. this school is by far the best an so, so helpful! god bless!
I have not started yet...but so far they have been helpful
My experience so far has been amazing they have been so helpful. Very excited for the next two years!
In this class we get to collaborate with other students ask questions and they have online tutors
I'm not completely sure. I know they love to get as many people on campus and around as possible. Family oriented.
  • Mar 9 2016
  • Value
United tribes has some great coaches to help you maintain your goals. They are very driven to get us employment when we graduate.
  • Mar 9 2016
  • Value
All of my instructors have been great folks. Always making sure we are on track.
The nursing program at United tribes is very hands on. We need more nurse's and the instructors are such motivation
The staff are always willing to help. They have purchased tutors for us to utilize which is amazing
Great way to get the best out of your learning.
Great interaction and well prepared
Review Your College
It's a very good place there is a lot of great people that work with you.
Staff in the offices can help you more instead of having you run here and there. Been waiting for three hours for someone who is not there that day before telling you that the person you wanted to see had the day off or waiting two hours while a person is out to lunch. They just need to be more helpful when it comes to things like this.
yes they do there are so helpful with that and lots more