United Theological Seminary Reviews

They are equipped and efficient in teaching seminary students and churches how to do social justice.
Most of us were entering (or already engaged) in some form of ministry. The ability to integrate online and in-house learning was a great benefit.
I graduated feeling as if I was prepared for my future in ministry. While I still have much on-the-job skill sets to enhance, I feel totally grounded and secure in the knowledge and wisdom gained at United Theological Seminary. I would recommend it to anyone discerning their calling to ministry.
Start Your Review of United Theological Seminary
The MDiv is great for theology and introspection.
I am in the Doctor of Ministry Program at United Theological Seminary with a focus in Pastoral Care and Counseling. Having received my Master of Divinity with this particular focus has permitted me to attain experience and training in a field that is needed. I enjoy working within this field and look forward to assisting other ministers who desire to enter this field. This program requires alot of introspection, reflection, and research, not to mention tons of reading. It is a program that will prepare me for advanced and applied research in the field and i look forward to continuing my studies. My goal is to teach within a seminary or Bible college Pastoral Care and Counseling. As a current Hospice Chaplain, this field will continue to strengthen my provision of care to patients and families experiencing end-of-life and loss issues.
The use of drugs in a abusive manner is neither condoned nor tolerated.
The process of applying and choosing a major at United Theological Seminary was very straightforward and easy. The requirements for application did not cause you to scratch your head and any question that I had was very easily answered. The financial aid process was very easy to navigate. I would recommend this school for their process and easy of communicating with those within the admissions office.
The classes offered were very intense an applicable to the area of studies. The reading lists, texts, were provided. Availability of study time
The intensive classes are very 'intense' and requires total immersion into all subjects taught. There are 6 days of intense classes beginning from 8:00 a.m. until 5 p.m. After the day, all you want to do is relax.
Majority of students do not live in the area. Therefore it is necessary to either rent a car or take the transportation provided by the school to the library or campus only during the assigned scheduled times.