United Education Institute - Huntington Park Reviews

They really care about their students, help them achieve their goals. They even help you get a job when you are done. You are in and out in less then a year.
I Honestly love the school that I go to I currently am taking dental Assisting classes to start my internship & obtain My diploma In 2020 & complete the state test where I can actually get a career started
I love how friendly everyone is, and how hard the professors work to help you reach your goals. I would like to see more food options and cleaner break rooms but other than that it's a great place to get your career started.
Start Your Review of United Education Institute - Huntington Park
It's a very fast paced school m for any student who wants to do a certificate / diploma fast . The things that could change could simply be by having a cafeteria or restraunts nearby in the building.
This school is a joke. The things they teach you do not prepare you for jobs outside of graduation. They are setting you up for failure but making you pay for it.
Do not waste your money with UEI, just go to a REAL college.
I CURRENTLY AM ENROLLED THIS MEDICAL ASSISTING PROGRAM IS THE BEST , I LOVE THIS SCHOOL AND THE TEACHERS ARE VERRY SUPPORTIVE AND COOPERATIVE
I love this place. We get the opportunity to get real hands on training and get real teachers who are experts in their field to teach us. Best experience ever
They allow you take morning or evening classes
They help you find a job immediately after you complete the program.
They are very helpful and classes are always fun and not too much people in one class.
They help you find a externship and job immediately .
They show you all that you need to know and let you work hands on every day.
The school members and staff made me feel very welcome and helped me out every step of the way.
Haveing a great experience at this college
its starting to do what it promised when i joined in febuary
The job prospects are all dependent on how well a person does during school
There is a huge variety of students there are students that come from diverse backgrounds such as poor neighborhoods as well as rich neighborhoods. There's also students with different sexual orientation and various ethnic backgrounds such as Hispanic, and African origins.
Start Your Review of United Education Institute - Huntington Park
There were some things that were not so clear when it came to financial aid
I have not had a chance to look into any possible jobs that they might have so I would not know
They teach everything I need to know about the criminal justice system as well as hands on training