Union University Reviews

A great Christian school with excellent staff and a wonderful student body. Highly recommend to anyone.
Teachers really made an effort to keep us informed on everything and did their best to continue remote teaching as well as possible despite the challenges.
The campus is absolutely stunning just walking up to it. They are ranked number 3 in quality of dorms. Immediately you get the impression that the staff wants the best for you and your future and they create programs to get you into the job field as soon as possible.
Start Your Review of Union University
Union University is a great, smaller university! The staff are supportive not only with your classes, but also with your spiritual walk.
When I toured Union University, I absolutely fell in love! I have never felt such at home on a college campus as I did at Union University. I highly recommend looking at Union University to see if it fits you. The people their are very kind and welcoming. The first time I stepped foot on Union's campus, I made a few friends!
Really nice, beautiful campus and dorms. Very friendly staff. Nice places to hang out or go eat on campus and nearby.
Union is a place where I get to grow in knowledge and spirit. I am in the art department where I am challenged beyond what I thought I could achieve. Union tries to make tuition bearable by providing free laundry, scholarships, and grants. I hope for more school involvement with in the arts. The art faculty give so much to the art department; some have even built parts of the department. The university’ administration needs to provide more for the art department. With that being said, all the staff at Union is so kind. They always answer with gentleness. The lunch ladies even say hi and want a conversation. Everyone at Union tries to reflect God’s love.
This was my first year at Union and I really enjoyed it. The community atmosphere is amazing. The professors really care about you and want to assist you in any way possible if you are struggling in their class.
Dorms are set up in quads. Four girls share living area and kitchen and there are two bathrooms for the four girls. Dorms are furnished with stove, refrigerator, microwave, and washer/dryer. You pay for 120, 150, or 175 meals per semester. Each time you enter the cafeteria your card is swiped. Once inside the cafeteria you can choose whatever you want, as much as you want. Being a private Baptist University students are required to attend chapel so many days per semester. Students can choose day and time they attend. Faculty is outstanding. They will answer your texts quickly and are student oriented.
I have never experienced anything like Union University. I felt so welcome the second I got there! The students and staff are great and are devoted to helping you get where you need to be. I’m an art major and the staff helps me to understand where I fit into God’s plan for me. The Christ centered education I am receiving is truely like no other. You can tell the staff genuinely cares about your success and are always available to meet with you to discuss your future and needs.
It's a very nice school. Very religious and laid back. It is just sooo expensive though and predominantly white. The connections you make are great, but once again, the tuition is very expensive.
This is a great school with a fantastic atmosphere! The community around the school welcomes each student as their own! College is such a fun time in life, and Union makes it very easy to excel while having fun.
Union University is an amazing place to learn and worship our God. All of the staff are very friendly and helpful. They genuinely care about their students success. I couldn't have picked a better university to attend.
This is a wonderful University, as a nursing student I have learned so much. I feel well prepared for the work field. I would recommend this school to anyone looking for a university in Tennessee.
So far Union has been very cooperative with everything if I have any questions they have responded very quickly. Everyone is so sweet and kind. The best thing is that Union is a Christ-Centered college!
Union fully prepared me to go into my field of choice. Professors are intelligent and care about their students
Start Your Review of Union University
My experience with Union has been great. I am a sophomore and also on the baseball team. The dorms are very nice and the professors are excellent. They care about how you are doing and not just how you make them look.
It’s been great. I have really enjoyed the experience. Once i visited the cloud, I instantly felt like I was home in a safe place. I felt very welcomed in a new place and that’s what stood out the most to me because I need to felt warm and needed and not lost.
Union is an amazing place, with a strong Christian atmosphere. Welcome week as a freshman helped me find friends early and allowed me to settle in before school began, professors were very helpful and concerned with my education and understanding of material, the dining hall staff is very nice and treat me like family. Overall this is one of the greatest places on earth for me, only wish they could fix the pool.