Union County College Reviews

The school is fairly inexpensive, especially with scholarships. The facilities are generally good. Some good teachers, some bad teachers.
Excellent College for those starting off and wanting to know who they want to be and what they want to study. Excellent advisors that are always willing to assist and determined professors as well.
Ucc offers free tutoring in all subjects. So if I am struggling in a particular class, I can go to the ALC and get help. All of the tutors are students, so they know exactly what's it like to not understand particular topics. They are always looking to hire new tutors, so this is a great way to make easy money. The library rents out textbooks for 2 hours, so you don't necessarily have to waste your money buying textbooks. You can also print out an unlimited amount of papers and rent laptops in the library. There is only 3 main buildings, so it's not hard to find your way around campus. The only con that I can think of is that even though there are many classes available at many different times, there aren't many professors to choose from. So if you don't like a particular professor, you might need to take a very early or late class just so that you won't have to have that professor. With all that being said, if Ucc seems very appealing to you than you should definitely attend!
Start Your Review of Union County College
I attended Union County College for 4 years, that was longer than I planned. I took a year off and resumed again. It was a good school, great teachers and developed great friendships there. Financial Aid was a hassle but things have gotten better and the construction is looking great! I like how they expanded and it became more diverse.
Attending UCC was one of the best decisions of my life! It's a great school! Good education! Amazing staff! Definitely got my money's worth!
I love everything about this college. Its a 2-year college with a 4-year institution feel. The staff is all about the students and they do their very best to make sure we receive the best education possible.
Union county was a great experience for me! The campus wasn't too big for a community college and it was a lot more affordable that all these universities. It was pretty much diverse and the staff and faculty are very nice. From the athletic department to the financial office they are all very loving people who really are helpful and always looking for the students best interest. The advisors try their best to ensure to keep the students on track and get them out as soon as possible to continue their academic careers. One this I would say I personally felt like the food was a bit pricey, going to school everyday made if very hard to purchase a meal at school because how much I would spend on a weekly base so I would always bring food from home! Other than that I would say it's a great school with caring professors and staff and would encourage any student who lives in the county and didn't have the money for a 4 year to start off with the OWLS!!
I am currently a student at Union County College. The staff that I have encountered thus far, are very nice and respectful. I enjoy the school very much. There are a lot events that take place at the school. They really like to involve everyone. I'm glad to be part of this college.
Great. I love everything about this amazing school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think that Union County College has a beautiful small campus. It wasn't very hard to get used to the area. It is a safe are being that it is near a residential area and a park across the street makes it a place that has people around at all times of the day.
So I transferred here from Kean University because Kean was getting expensive. Anyways lots of friendly and welcoming classmates, really nice and helpful Professors. I definitely got my money's worth!
Union County College is a relatively decent school for educational purposes, but it has many set backs. Most advisors will not help you when transfering to another school or give you any solid advice on academics. The students can be pretty sociable and the food is good but those are the main positives. Half of the professors will either grade you unreasonably, lazily or not even care about the effort you put forward. If you are attending this school, do your best to get out as soon as possible. Not a completely bad school but they will do their best to keep you there.
My experience at Union County College has been a wonderful one. Although their were some ups an downs and were times when I did not agree with the professor, it all was a learning experience. I would not trade it for anything. I feel that I received a great education from the professors there. And believe that it will help me achieve my goals in the future.
Overall, Union County College is a good school. There is a good curriculum and the professors know what they are doing. I would recommend UCC to someone because they help you find your path and they are passionate about helping you succeed. Union County College cares about its students. I feel that i have learned alot studying there. It is affordable and i like that it isn't too far from home. This school has a good balance of diversity and it does not discriminate against anyone. That being said, students feel welcomed and safe. UCC also has a variety of clubs and organizations for its students to join. If you want a good college experience, then UCC is for you.
It's alright for a community college. Some corners are cut due to budgets, I suppose. The parking situation could use some work.
Union County has been pretty good to me so far. However, at times they can give you the runaround. That has been cleared up a bit because of the new student services building but they still try their hardest to make things confusing. The Cranford campus is great and the scenery around their is nice but the food is a little overpriced.
Although is a two year college it is very nice. They make sure that students receive the best resources they can get and they make their students the priority. They always have a tutoring center, ALC, that is filled with really smart people to help you with difficulties in different courses.
Start Your Review of Union County College
Union County college is improving year by year. It has some great professors, and it is also getting better in the sports area. Students are creating more clubs, and more people are involved in college activities. Also, I liked how UCC was open until 2 in the morning during the finals week. That shows that the college really cares about the students. I wish there were more scholarship opportunities at UCC.
Union county college is a great way to meet new people, to network and to actually figure out what it is that you want to do with you major. There is a handful of professors that really do want you to do great in college an de push you forward. It would be great to see ALL the professor have the same energy and enthusiasm.
I loved the EOF department and its staff because they were always making sure I felt loved and not stressed with upcoming exams. They were like my family on campus as I would spend 10 hours on campus 5x a week! The tutors at the ALC were extremely patient and helpful, so I decided I should become one too. I became CRLA certified and then began to use my knowledge to help my peers with their studies.