Union College (Nebraska) is ...
Private not-for-profit, Adventist
Union College (Nebraska) Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- 1% Cash Back + affordable rates starting at 3.82% APR w/auto debit discount
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.17 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.16 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.16 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management29 Graduates
Public Health18 Graduates
Elementary Education14 Graduates
Health Service Preparatory Studies11 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services9 Graduates
Theological and Ministerial Studies9 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities8 Graduates
Computer and Information Studies7 Graduates
Biomedical Sciences and Molecular Medicine6 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.21 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.37 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.13 responses
Union College (Nebraska) Reviews
I am an International Rescue and Relief major and I highly suggest this program to anyone who loves the outdoors, loves emergency care, and wants to serve God with a career of adventure. The teachers and staff care for each student and makes them feel accepted and help them succeed!
I love the experience that I am having at Union College! The small school/town feel is so inviting and makes me feel unique and wanted. There have been so many opportunities that have been opened up to me that would be hard to find anywhere else. The teachers and staff truly care about the success of each and every student. They push us to do our best and help us out in any way they can. I am truly blessed to be able to attend such a wonderful establishment.
Union College is a special place to be. It is a Seventh-day Adventist college with only about 900 students, so the atmosphere is small and friendly. The professors are extremely helpful and easy to reach. If I need help I can easily email or text them, or visit them during their office hours. And sine the college is so small the professors have time for you. I have enjoyed my experience. Every Saturday night, the student association puts on activities for the whole school. This makes it easy to find something to do. Since this is a christian school, rules can be pretty strict. There is no drinking allowed, and one can get in trouble if caught with a substance in his/her dorm room or on-campus housing. A problem I have is that many of the students come from about 3 Adventist academies, so if you did not attend that academy or go to camps connected to those academies, it can seem cliquish and hard to fit in.