Union College - Kentucky is ...
Private not-for-profit, Methodist
NAIA Division II
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.8 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.9 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.9 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management17 Graduates
Physical Education Teaching and Coaching16 Graduates
Health Teacher Education12 Graduates
Athletic Training6 Graduates
Information Technology6 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science6 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.9 responses
- of students say almost everything on campus revolved around sports.7 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.6 responses
Union College - Kentucky Reviews
Review Union College - Kentucky
I went on a visit to Union Collage in Barbouville, Kentucky this past month and had a great experience. Everybody seemed very friendly to me and each other. It was a small town, which I liked a lot, everybody knew everybody and they were all friends. I would highly recommend Union College to anybody interested in going to collage in a small friendly town.
I love the class sizes (22:1). It allows the teacher and student to interact with each other and build a relationship, rather than sit in a 30+ class and have to be lectured every class. Of course, there are different teaches styles, some teachers stick to the traditional lectures, others students to participate in hands-on activities.
Union College is a wonderful institution to study your intended major. It is a private school that allows you to have better one on one time with your professors and advisors. Overall, it is an amazing experience and I am proud to attend it.