Ultimate Medical Academy - Online Reviews

Wonderful support system. They ensure that you’ll be successful in all aspects of your student career
Love the way the staff ensures student success. They are always available to provide encouragement and any necessary coaching so that you can be successful
Best experience yet with online college, recommend to anyone with a busy life. Their are so carrying and push for your best to graduate
Start Your Review of Ultimate Medical Academy - Online
I loved online classes, it gave me a chance to continue to work and raise my family all long carry a baby 9 months and go through birth during this pandemic and still get my classes in.
Terrible instructors are not even educated themselves. Run from this school. You will regret it. Even worse put yourself more in debt with loans.
Horrible!! Don’t waste your money or time. Majority of employers won’t even consider your resume and definitely can’t transfer no credits. Waste nearly $30,000 when you can go to regionally accredited college. Everything UMA offers so do other schools.
I absolutely love Ultimate Medical Academy! The staff is very helpful and makes sure you have all you need to be successful!
The experience was great, I take all my classes online and they are really well self paced for students
UMA has been helping me every step of the way when it comes to finishing school. They make sure that you stay on task with completing assignments and school work. They also call and check in on you once a week. And if it hadn't been for them and my family I wouldn't of never made it this far to finishing college and getting my associate's degree.
I love the staff and the professors for guiding me and helping me to finish college. They have pushed me to be better than I was when I started. I have learned so much about being in the medical field and also about being able to help others.
What did I like about Ultimate Medical Academy -Online I would say the team. Everyone was so supporting and encouraging. I would change a thing about this school. I really enjoyed the whole online experience. Even with the challenges and struggling times. But everything was great.
My learning experience was a great experience. The professors/ instructors were very helpful during my online classes. I learned a lot just being part of UMA team.I love how everyone calls to check on you and see you are during in your classes. If you are not doing well in your classes , they give you sometimes to get things right. I would tell anyone who wants to attend UMA to go for it.
I really love this school. The staff was amazing. They were like a real family. The course load wasn’t to bad also.
The online staff was amazing. There was so much resources that you could use so you didn’t have a reason to fail. I highly recommend this school.
I like being able to study in my own environment online. I can talk to other students and explain what I learned. I can read all my coarse work in cengage or the book they mail me. They pay for everything.
I took classes online at Ultimate Medical Academy. I emailed instructors questions I had about the medical field. I learned in various areas about what was expected of me. The school employees email me tons of letters each day.
I made honor roll.
This school should be listed as a motivational school. They are amazing at keeping you on track and focusing on the end goal of graduation. UMA helps you believe that you are worth something in this world and you can change it too.
Start Your Review of Ultimate Medical Academy - Online
The professors are always there whether by phone and email. I can barely tell most of the time we’re online simply because of the constant communication between the professors, my classmates and I.
I have been very impressed with my instructors and my student advisor. My scheduled classes have been appropriate for the field I'm studying. Medical Coding and Billing Associate degree. Malachi is my student advisor and he has been an awesome support system. God placed me in the best hands. I definitely have not been impressed with the financial aid department. They are not interested in helping you get as much help as possible. They have lied to me and harrassed me for information I am not able to get.
I started school on March 30th, 2020, and have maintained a 3.9-4.0 GPA. I have had one B grade, and the rest of my grades have been straight A's. I have received certificates for being on the Dean's list. My classes haven't been easy, but the instructors keep it interesting and busy.