Twin City Beauty College Reviews

Twin City is an absolutely amazing school! The instructors are wonderful at making sure we understand the material fully! They always make sure we have the necessary tools to succeed.
I like everything about twin city beauty school. The professors are amazing. They teach you everything you need to know. The hands on training is amazing. I am very happy that i chose this school.
If you are full time its 40 hours or monday - friday 9-5, if you are part time its monday - friday 9 am - 1pm or 1pm - 5 pm, I have 2 children in school ages 4 and 5 and I live 1 hr and 30 mins away... and i have a 2 yr old as well so its hard appointment wise.
Start Your Review of Twin City Beauty College
Its great, but you can't do it online.
They have interview processes and placements and can help get your foot in the door but its up to you.
Good campus, wish it was closer.
It really is worth the cost, if you are serious and ready to commit.
I am just starting out, but it's great so far,cannot wait for the hands on.
It was a very good application process, once you visit them.
They Suck!! Money,money,money. Thats all there worried about. Along with making them selves look good. Your treated like your in grade school. not college. And no you cannot transfer your hours with out paying all of the tuition first. once you sign, your stuck..
No acess to a computer at school. No access to printer/fax ect.