Tuskegee University Reviews

1,118 reviews
Tuskegee University is great school to attend. The people there are so nice, you really feel the southern hospitality.
The Tuskegee experience is one that will shape the rest of your life. It is the most humbling experience and gives you a love of history and yourself! The landmark is a literal national historic site!
My Freshman year at Tuskegee was a bit rough but was definitely worth the experience because it taught me self- motivation and endurance. I definitely lived life my freshman year and met a ton of great people. My sophomore year will be much more academically draining but I know it will all be worth it at the end of the day.
Start Your Review of Tuskegee University
My positive experience with Tuskegee started with my college road trip tour of the university. Everyone there was welcoming, helpful, and overall had my best interest at heart. What I like most about Tuskegee is the wide range of programs they offer. For me, aspiring to work in the field of Vet medicine, Tuskegee was a great choice due to their high ranking in best vet programs. Tuskegee is well rounded in the science, engineering, architectural, and business studies, but I feel they would do even better with more fine art programs.
You get a friendly environment and everyone is helpful to you. When you are struggling others don’t leave you behind. Most of the time it’s a team effort. I really enjoy my time here.
Tuskegee is a good school my first year experience was not bad the only thing is that you REALLY need a car down there.. it is nothing around.
I had a very pleasant so far at Tuskegee University. I have been a part of the Tuskegee University Pre-Alumni Council, the Debate Club, a tutoring program called Next Step Up, and I am a resident assistant (RA) at Tuskegee for their residence halls. I met a lot of friends and enjoy my time being at an historic HBCU.
I like the campus life of Tuskegee, however their tuition is too expensive. As a student paying over 30,000 dollars a year I would hope to have a better dorms and better cafe food. Overall it``s about my degree and which I hope to obtain.
Tuskegee is one of the best schools for me because it has one of the best veterinarian programs. I believe this program will most definitely help me pursue my dreams of becoming a great veterinarian doctor of all times. Tuskegee University has its ups and downs but the people there are so friendly and supportive that they will help you with anything you need help with. The admissions office is very generous. They seem to be so concerned about you and is willing to do anything. They also look out for you, say, for instance, if they know you are missing very important documents for you to be admitted into the college, they will call and email you throughout the day till they get in touch with you. Tuskegee is a Historical Black College. There will be competition everywhere you go from dressing good, sororities, fraternities, overall just making sure you look good and also having good grades. It's a friendly competition that's all.
Tuskegee is a great place to continue your education. The student body is very kind and helpful as well as the professors. Overall you learn a lot both in and out the classroom
Its an amazing school! Beautiful campus, active students and staff and welcoming community. There are hundreds of organizations to join, so you will always fit in somewhere. Great sports teams and exciting functions.
My experience at Tuskegee was relatively positive. While the classes are definitely not easy, most of the teachers do their part to try to help the students understand the material. The dorms are in need of work, and the quality of the food could be improved as well. Even still, Tuskegee has an air of homeliness that makes you feel like you belong.
Tuskegee is a good HBCU but it needs better looking dorm/housing for the amount of tuition that we pay.
Graduating from this prestigious univeristy has helped myself and others to get job offers. The Tuskegee experience is one that I have cherished because the smaller class sizes allow for personal interaction with professors, I have been able to see famous speakers and musical artists during different events, and the fun events that I have experienced with friends created some of the best memories of my life.
So far my experience has been one that has been great. The diversity here is outstanding. Also, the opportunities that Tuskegee University provides will put you at an advantage
I love Tuskegee!! I have learned so much more about my culture in just 1 year. I’ve also forged bonds with fellow students that I would have otherwise met. Unlike the high school attended, you are known by faculty and staff; I’m not just a number here.
Tuskegee University is a great school, you will learn a lot and have fun at the same time. The history behind this institute is intense and you will be proud to say that your a Tuskegee women or gentlemen.
Start Your Review of Tuskegee University
It's a great school. HCBU's are always great to attend. The campus is very nice many historical places to visit and museums. The campus life is decent. Depending on your dorm room situation it can either be good or bad. Incoming freshman out of state may have some trouble getting in touch with the help services just try your best to call early to make sure you can talk to someone to help you out.
I like the Tuskegee University is enriched with history. I've learn more about black history during my first semester than I ever learned in school before. The downside of it being a Historically Black University is that the buildings are old. Major repairs need to be done to the infrastructure of the University but over than that the experience is one I could never forget.
Fortunately, there is a lot that I would like to see change I can't see it all happening in a year. I wish the dorms were more architected and fix up these historical buildings. The student life and the involvement of them is what really makes this place worthwhile. You will meet people that might make your experience here truly interesting. I want better working vending machines and better food offered at the cafe. Although it isn't mandatory to eat there, it would be good because sometimes you have to lower your standards and make it work. The good thing is you can choose from a variety of foods I guess. Sometimes, the party scene could really be better but that's alright.