Tusculum College Reviews

Each student is treated as more than just a number. Smaller classes allow professors to build personal relationships. Although the schedule may seem hectic or rushed, plenty of services (individualized tutoring, long library hours, etc.) assist each student with his or her academic goals.
Love Tusculum. I graduated with my first degree from there and am going back for my second. It is in a good location. The instructors are very knowledgeable. This is definitely my college of choice and I would recommend it to anyone.
I enjoyed the small school atmosphere and the fact that your professors really did all know you. I made friends that will last a lifetime. The location at the base of the mountains cannot be beat.
Start Your Review of Tusculum College
Needs more parking. It is a private college. Very expensive. Needs to offer more classes. It caterers to the althelets to much.
So far at my College everyone has been very helpful with answering questions and keeping me encouraged as I'm a first generation college student in much need of both. :)
Dorm room halls smell of drugs.
Nursing advisors are great. Easy to communicate with on campus.
Class room sizes are awesome. Professors know you personally.
Dorms are very old. They are very dirty at times with trash everywhere.
Do not attend Greek life events
do not attend sporting events
Dorm rooms are terrible. Cold water and very old.
Havent had a problem yet
I havent heard anything negative.
I love it here. the only down side to it is the price. I may have to leave because of it.
Some are better than others. Kathrine is the worst.
we dont have sororities or fraternities
Start Your Review of Tusculum College
This school sees them as very important, but they know it is not the most important thing.
This school does not see a students as an ACT number or an essay. They see them as people who want to become important people.
I like the sizes of my classes. The teachers are great and will help where help is needed