Tusculum College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Presbyterian
NCAA Division II (with football)
South Atlantic Conference
SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.23 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.24 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.24 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.17 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.24 responses
After Tusculum College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.11 responses
Tusculum College Reviews
Review Tusculum College
The administration stresses attendance because of the one-class-at-a-time block, and also work with students about plagiarism and academic misconduct. Therefore, on the academic scene, I have a lot of respect for administration's policies. On student life, administration is disconnected and not involved, which results in students not respecting their decisions elsewhere. Impractical rules may be enforced because the administration misunderstands what it's like to be a student living on this campus.
Everything is within close proximity, which is great, I do not have to drive to get to class. Because the residential life is so close knit, students have an easier time to be social with each other. Housing process is fairly easy, I was able to get into the apartment I wanted to as long as I had all the paperwork filled out properly.
So far, all of my classes have been pretty great. Class sizes are small and allow more one on one attention from the professors. There are a lot of activity classes offered which are fun to take. My favorite classes are the art classes, and the professors for the art department are wonderful.