Tusculum College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Presbyterian
NCAA Division II (with football)
South Atlantic Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.23 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.25 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.25 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management185 Graduates
Foundations of Education43 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management19 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration11 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science10 Graduates
Visual Arts9 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.18 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.25 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.11 responses
Tusculum College Reviews
Review Tusculum College
The administration stresses attendance because of the one-class-at-a-time block, and also work with students about plagiarism and academic misconduct. Therefore, on the academic scene, I have a lot of respect for administration's policies. On student life, administration is disconnected and not involved, which results in students not respecting their decisions elsewhere. Impractical rules may be enforced because the administration misunderstands what it's like to be a student living on this campus.
Love Tusculum. I graduated with my first degree from there and am going back for my second. It is in a good location. The instructors are very knowledgeable. This is definitely my college of choice and I would recommend it to anyone.
Everything is within close proximity, which is great, I do not have to drive to get to class. Because the residential life is so close knit, students have an easier time to be social with each other. Housing process is fairly easy, I was able to get into the apartment I wanted to as long as I had all the paperwork filled out properly.