High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.23 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.25 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.25 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management185 Graduates
Foundations of Education43 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management19 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration11 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science10 Graduates
Visual Arts9 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.18 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.25 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.11 responses
Tusculum College Reviews
Facilities are lacking, especially in the cafeteria. Overall, people are okay, but everyone is in everyones business because of how small the school is and how few people live on campus. There are not very many campus activities, besides the occasional sports game. Not worth what you have to pay to attend Tusculum College.
Each student is treated as more than just a number. Smaller classes allow professors to build personal relationships. Although the schedule may seem hectic or rushed, plenty of services (individualized tutoring, long library hours, etc.) assist each student with his or her academic goals.
I am in the Teaching Program at Tusculum and I have been very displeased with my entire experience. The college is currently undergoing changes for EdTPA and the teachers do not know the answers to questions, so as the student, you end up asking everyone and never getting an answer.