1. Tulsa, OK
  2. 2 Year

Tulsa Welding School - Tulsa Reviews

great experience! I am so glad I chose this school.
They took foerver to get things done to sign up for the school
  • 7 months ago
  • Value
I learned hot to weld different type of welding styles
Every thing has gone well so far
This school doesn't provide online courses
Large companies looking at students at this welding school
  • 8 months ago
  • Value
The best choice in welding schools
They are ready to help find job placement
  • 8 months ago
Everyone give 100% to help you succeed
Looking forward to a rewarding career
Well I haven't started going to Tulsa yet, I start in August but from what I have seen it is an amazing school. 4 out of 5 days in the shop welding. Hands on and straight to the point is what I like and they give you that. I have been there a couple of times for tours and events and the staff are very nice and open to talk to you.
there isn't any academic experience in this school its strictly welding
I haven't started going to my classes yet, but from the looks on my tour and going through the application process, the instructors and everybody else seemed really nice
My specific major at my school is to become a professional welder. What is so unique about this program is the hands on training; which is very helpful because its what your going to use on the job when you get hired by any kind of company. So you can feel very confident when they show you and you can say I did this at Tulsa Welding School (TWS). The workload is very relaxed you only have one day of class which they tell you about everything that you need to know about welding.

When you graduate and get your certificate from TWS your job opportunities are endless and another unique aspect about this program is when they post on the wall about jobs where different welding company's are come to hire students like us. so we do a test for them and if they see what they like then you have a job when you graduate.
There are different kind of academics that you can choose from like professional welder, pipe fitter, to a foremen. The class registration process is a very easy process the administrators here will help you out all that way to financial aide to whatever else for example they can help you out finding an house or places to work at. Which I think is very helpful specially if you out of town and don't know your way around.
I love it here in Tulsa Welding School (TWS) the teachers are always answering my questions, helping out the students when you need the help. Plus they tell you what you are doing wrong and show you an easy way how to do it. I can also have practice welding time when ever I feel like I need to practice. I would give this school an 10 out of 10.
  • Apr 20 2015
  • Campus
From what I've seen at the school is very diverse with students from all over the country and several from other countries.
Needs to assist students in upfront details
  • Oct 25 2013
  • Campus
Up to four to six weeks before you graduate, jobs are already looking to hire you based off your GPA and attendence so you basically could have a job before you graduate. If a student was not to get hired upon or after graduation then its really based off how bad that student really want to work.
  • Oct 16 2013
  • Value
The tools that the school provide to students are always working. If there's a machine that's actually not working, they have more than enough for the students attending each class to use a another one while its getting fixed.
  • Oct 16 2013