COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Due to COVID-19, our campus continues to be closed to visitors. Instead, we warmly invite prospective students and their families to virtually visit Tufts. Click to register for an information session, a student panel, and/or a guided virtual tour. We look forward to the day when we can welcome visitors back to campus! Learn More
- Party SceneB+
- Campus FoodA+
- Student LifeA+
Tufts University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.58 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.77 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.77 responses
Computer Science156 Graduates
International Relations152 Graduates
Public Health80 Graduates
Political Science and Government69 Graduates
Research and Experimental Psychology64 Graduates
Mechanical Engineering56 Graduates
Child Development55 Graduates
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.95 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.109 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.48 responses
Tufts University Reviews
Pros: The best part about Tufts to me is the resources in general: a diverse array of clubs to find affinity with other students, as well as a counseling center, career center, center that addresses issues of sexual assault, financial aid office, Academic Resource Center, Student Accessibility Services, etc. The classes and professors are pretty amazing at Tufts. The food is great and accessible to people with dietary restrictions/allergies.
Cons: It is a predominantly white university, which certainly takes getting used to, and I think the biggest issues I have with Tufts are issues of race. The faculty isn't nearly diverse enough, and neither are the students. The race classes are fantastic, but I wish they were required or something because the people in them are usually already "woke".