Tufts University is ...
NCAA Division III (with football)
New England Small College Athletic Conference
Tufts University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.56 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.63 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.63 responses
Most Popular Majors
International Relations and National Security Studies187 Graduates
Computer Science101 Graduates
Political Science and Government68 Graduates
Community Health and Preventive Medicine67 Graduates
Child Development54 Graduates
Mechanical Engineering49 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.78 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.91 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 34 responsesReport
After Tufts University
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.45 responses
Tufts University Reviews
Review Tufts University
Tufts is an amazing school! The intellectual environment is extremely is stimulative. The Professors are very passionate about what they teach and are open to helping any of their students. The food is good too! Students are generally friendly depending on the crowd you hang out with. The political environment is one of liberalism. I love this school and would attend it again when given the chance. There is diversity in terms of the many people from different backgrounds and categories. The surrounding area is beautiful! The school is not called the "Light on the Hill" for no reason
I love Tufts! It's the perfect mix of everything I wanted- in a small college town but right near a big city, really incredible academics but not at all a cutthroat competitive vibe, good at sports (even our football team has finally started winning a lot of their games!) but it's also not the only part of anyone's life, etc.
Tufts is the best decision I have made. The people here are so kind, passionate and fun! I love all my classes and professors, the sports teams are successful yet so manageable, and the parties are great! I definitely recommend applying. Davis square is a quick walk away, and Boston is a short 20 minutes on the T