Trinity Washington University Reviews

I honestly wish I could leave zero stars. Where do I start the dorms are infested with mice , mold in the bathrooms, the dining hall has mice all of the food here makes you sick to your stomach one girl had bacteria in her stomach due to the food here. All they give you is mouse traps for the mice you find in your ROOM. All staff is rude and the tuition is way over price.
In these past 3 weeks and half at trinity, I have learned a lot such as self confidence and to not give up on yourself and the dreams you have just because the work are overwhelmed, I have learned that it get harder before it get easier and that we shouldn’t be threatened by that but to have a positive mind set to the goals that we are yearning to achieve. I have also learned that not everyone was created the same that each individual has their own ways of understanding some certain things that comes in their way that you shouldn’t try to be anyone else but yourself and left each other up and working together as one because we all have the same goal. Just like my Professor always says that in order to achieve anything, you need to give in order to receive therefore the three main words that I need to always remember while I achieve my nursing career is to cooperate , collaborate in order to graduate .
As an incoming freshman trinity helped me discover my strength. Trinity has many opportunities right at your door step that help you achieve in your major.
Start Your Review of Trinity Washington University
I say average because my school balances out to be bad and good. It's good because the professor are determined to help you and you can tell they love their jobs. It's bad because they don't have enough security and that makes it seems like they don't care about our safety.
Trinity Washington University is truly dedicated in gearing their students for success. The faculty are readily available. The curriculum is challenging. This quiet school is committed to ensuring that all the students succeed, and the professors are there to motivate you along your journey.
I love Trinity Washington University, I have grown so much since my first day. I enjoy the size of the school itself, not too big or too small. The school works with you to supply every need and they work with you to help you in the best way financially to make sure your 4 years go by as smoothly as possible. To add, the professors are extremely patient with every student and very helpful.
It is a very old fashion school with traditional classrooms and teachers. The program I am in satisfactory but does not match my undergrad university. The campus seems to be behind a little.
Trinity is an awesome school, the faculties goes out of their way to make sure that you stay focus. Since I've been there, every professors that I've had gave me plenty of advise. It's going great!
Throughout my first semester everything went well except for the math course that I was taking. The school is pretty small and I believe that's a good thing because I learn better in a smaller environment. I can say that I haven't came across a BAD teacher as yet in fact all the teachers I had were very dedicated to what they were doing.
I am a freshman at Trinity and so far it has been great. I was fortunate to have professors who actually care about me and want me to succeed.
Trinity has been my college for the past two and a half years. I love it! i enjoy the professors and staff that work there; although the work load is a lot and a lot of studying to do, like any other college. Stands out for its history and drive to inspire women mainly to stay motivated to do something with lives career wise. Trinity has been great to me and I have been doing very well there. Everyone is there to work hard and succeed and everyone wants you to succeed.
I loved the new building on campus, it is simply beautiful and highly equipped with technology and resources for class. The professors are also warm and mostly helpful. However, I would like to see more on campus activities, there are games for the teams, but there aren't enough activities for those who live on campus and this forces them to look for activities else where. There also needs to be more support for the disabled when it snows because it is unfair for them to not be unable to go to class because they cannot get around. Maybe in the future, the university can plan to construct a tunnel so that this can no longer be a problem, but overall the university is very good.
Everyone and Everything is/are given equal respect and help
Great services and flexibility for the students.
The safety seems fine nothing has happened on campus to my knowledge, i do take evening classes and there is only one person at the front of the campus so it does make me nervous walking to my bus at night alone.
So far the school has been amazing, from the first steps in the admissions office to being enrolled and in classes this semester. What has stood out to me the most is how engaged each staff member is at the college. Everyone i have encountered has been very friendly and always available to answer questions and offer assistance. I was very nervous when committing to a school; i am more than happy with my choice and can't wait to continue my education at Trinity.
Staff stay on top of all matters concerning health and safety.
Start Your Review of Trinity Washington University
I havent been to carrer services yet but I've heard talk all arund campus so I'll visit soon.
Nothing is perfect but Im happy to be on the right track. Most professors are understanding and reasable others bring their problems to school and it shows when they teach.
I dont live on campus, but from what I seen its okay.