Trinity Valley Community College Reviews

Trinity Valley Community College is fine if you are an in-district student. I happen to be out of district and therefore have to pay a very high out of district fee. The technology for the school seems to be lacking, and much of the technology they use in class is extremely out-dated. The main campus is in Athens, but I attend the Palestine branch. It looks like it was build in the 1960s and never updated.
Most of the professors are truly invested and care about their students. The college does very well in cheer and band. The classes are challenging yet beneficial. Their dual credit system has been really great and the dual credit adviser is willing to go to bat for students. Overall a beneficial school.
Small campus feel. You get to know a lot more of the students than you would at a larger campus. The educators are always willing to help so you can achieve the goals you have set for yourself. I would stay here if it were a 4 year school.
Start Your Review of Trinity Valley Community College
The people there are very nice. I really wouldn't change anything. Hopefully other people would love to experience college for the first time here because it is a smaller school.
I loved the professors, no matter what subject they made it interesting to learn. they supported you and helped you/clarified any issues after and before classes.
I've been attending TVCC for almost two years. Professors are usually very understanding and will attempt to work with you to improve your overall grade or the grades of future projects. They're also more than willing to talk and answer any questions you have about class or the subject they're teaching. The food isn't super great, but I think it's average for college food, and I never stayed in the dorms, but I visited with friends who did and while some of them are small, they're still rather nice and attempt to maximize storage space. As for the campus, there's people who come out weekly to keep the place clean and maintain the grass. And everyday, there are janitors who are always keeping it clean indoors and they're very nice. There's not a lot to do in town, but the college and campus ministry try to make up for it. Overall, I had a pretty great experience.
The people who go to school there are very friendly an nice. The staff also is very helpful. Its a safe campus. Easy to go around and find places.
Trinity Valley Community College is a great place to begin your college career. It has several campuses located in different cities. I attended the Palestine campus. As for academics, the instructors are knowledgeable and the price of attendance is affordable compared to other colleges. The only downsides to this campus is the location and courses offered. It is on the far end of town and it primarily caters to nursing and liberal arts focused majors. Overall, I would recommend this college to family and friends.
trinity valley community college is an amazing college I love everything about this college , its almost like another home to me
TVCC is a good and very education institution to go to after highschool. If you live in the area no need to move into the dorms, there's lots of things to do if you enroll in this Community College.
I take dual-credit at TVCC and it has been the best experience and I have received a great education.
A pretty average college. The very low cost of tuition allows for a great opportunity to make back what you put in. The fine arts department is currently suffering, but that is due to what I believe to be poor administration.
I am currently taking dual credit classes, I am impressed with trinity valley. after I graduate high school, I plan to finish up my associates.
I love Tvcc, it is a great community college to go to. The sports team are really good and fun to watch. It is a great financial fit school for me. The professors are very helpful .
What I enjoy about attending Trinity Valley Community College is: friendly & patient staff, diversity of students who are pleasant & helpful, & outstanding teachers who are truly passionate about what they do. I take classes at the school & online. Online classes haven’t been bad but I prefer taking all my classes at school only because I learn better in that setting verses online. I can’t say I’ve had a bad experience in the seven months I’ve been attending. I’m grateful & blessed to be able to attend college, for as a mother of three I would not have the opportunity if not for scholarships.
My experience at TVCC has been spectacular. As a graduating high school student, I have had the privilege to also complete my associate's degree at the same time. They treated me as a college student and pushed me to do my best in my classes.
Honestly I have not attended Tvcc but I have been there on multiple occasions with friends that attend there.The campus is vibrant and very culturalistic in every way, their are people from all over the world and everybody is so nice. I plan to attend their after high school and also what i would like to see change is just more activities on campus for people to get more involved with the college.
Start Your Review of Trinity Valley Community College
I liked that the people and professors are very nice and understanding. I was struggling in my Intro to General Psychology class my first semester and I spoke to my professor. He was very kind to me when I told him about my problems. He gave me a pamphlet to use for studying.
Trinity Valley Community College was an amazing experience. As a high school student who will soon receive my associates degree with TVCC, I am thankful for their cooperation with my high school. It has great classes and wonderful athletic events.
The staff and teachers really help assist students with questions and concerns. Out of district tuition is rather expensive. It would really help students conquer their goals(purchase class material) better if they didn't have to pay so much for out of district fees.