Trinity Valley Community College Reviews

I've been attending TVCC for almost two years. Professors are usually very understanding and will attempt to work with you to improve your overall grade or the grades of future projects. They're also more than willing to talk and answer any questions you have about class or the subject they're teaching. The food isn't super great, but I think it's average for college food, and I never stayed in the dorms, but I visited with friends who did and while some of them are small, they're still rather nice and attempt to maximize storage space. As for the campus, there's people who come out weekly to keep the place clean and maintain the grass. And everyday, there are janitors who are always keeping it clean indoors and they're very nice. There's not a lot to do in town, but the college and campus ministry try to make up for it. Overall, I had a pretty great experience.
The people who go to school there are very friendly an nice. The staff also is very helpful. Its a safe campus. Easy to go around and find places.
Trinity Valley Community College is a great place to begin your college career. It has several campuses located in different cities. I attended the Palestine campus. As for academics, the instructors are knowledgeable and the price of attendance is affordable compared to other colleges. The only downsides to this campus is the location and courses offered. It is on the far end of town and it primarily caters to nursing and liberal arts focused majors. Overall, I would recommend this college to family and friends.
Start Your Review of Trinity Valley Community College
trinity valley community college is an amazing college I love everything about this college , its almost like another home to me
TVCC is a good and very education institution to go to after highschool. If you live in the area no need to move into the dorms, there's lots of things to do if you enroll in this Community College.
I take dual-credit at TVCC and it has been the best experience and I have received a great education.
A pretty average college. The very low cost of tuition allows for a great opportunity to make back what you put in. The fine arts department is currently suffering, but that is due to what I believe to be poor administration.
I am currently taking dual credit classes, I am impressed with trinity valley. after I graduate high school, I plan to finish up my associates.
I love Tvcc, it is a great community college to go to. The sports team are really good and fun to watch. It is a great financial fit school for me. The professors are very helpful .
What I enjoy about attending Trinity Valley Community College is: friendly & patient staff, diversity of students who are pleasant & helpful, & outstanding teachers who are truly passionate about what they do. I take classes at the school & online. Online classes haven’t been bad but I prefer taking all my classes at school only because I learn better in that setting verses online. I can’t say I’ve had a bad experience in the seven months I’ve been attending. I’m grateful & blessed to be able to attend college, for as a mother of three I would not have the opportunity if not for scholarships.
My experience at TVCC has been spectacular. As a graduating high school student, I have had the privilege to also complete my associate's degree at the same time. They treated me as a college student and pushed me to do my best in my classes.
Honestly I have not attended Tvcc but I have been there on multiple occasions with friends that attend there.The campus is vibrant and very culturalistic in every way, their are people from all over the world and everybody is so nice. I plan to attend their after high school and also what i would like to see change is just more activities on campus for people to get more involved with the college.
I liked that the people and professors are very nice and understanding. I was struggling in my Intro to General Psychology class my first semester and I spoke to my professor. He was very kind to me when I told him about my problems. He gave me a pamphlet to use for studying.
Trinity Valley Community College was an amazing experience. As a high school student who will soon receive my associates degree with TVCC, I am thankful for their cooperation with my high school. It has great classes and wonderful athletic events.
The staff and teachers really help assist students with questions and concerns. Out of district tuition is rather expensive. It would really help students conquer their goals(purchase class material) better if they didn't have to pay so much for out of district fees.
At TVCC Terrell the faculty is extremely helpful and efficient in answering questions. Everyone is friendly and I never felt out of place in the school environment.
This college offers a variety of courses that are affordable and benefit the students. It is a great place to go if you are just wanting a two year degree or if you are trying to finish up basics before transferring to a larger college.
Start Your Review of Trinity Valley Community College
I attended Trinity Valley for my LVN and RN programs. I had a great experience there. I attended the Health Science center campus in Kaufman. The school is too small there, and should really be expanded to accommodate the growing health programs that attend classes there. The parking was also too small for the number of students that were there. However, the academic environment was great, and I feel like I learned how to be the best nurse at TVCC.
I went to the smaller college in Palestine I enjoyed it a lot. It was peaceful and the classes were small so it was always easy to get help from the teacher. At times though I feel like the counselors don't know how certain classes fit with a degree plan because I always have to double check whether I need certain classes and there's always classes I have to switch out last minute but they're kind enough to do it for me. Other than that it's a good place to go if you're nervous about college it'll get you used to the way things are with all this new found freedom.
It was a nice campus, the professors are nice, but the financial aid office is very slow and sometimes uncooperative.