COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
As Trinity monitors the spread of COVID-19, the University will continue to provide students with opportunities to experience the Trinity campus in ways that are safe, informative, and engaging. Learn More
- Academicsgrade A+
- Valuegrade A
- Diversitygrade A
- Campusgrade B
- Athleticsgrade B+
- Party Scenegrade B
- Professorsgrade A
- Locationgrade A minus
- Dormsgrade A minus
- Campus Foodgrade C
- Student Lifegrade B+
- Safetygrade B minus
For more than 150 years, through three cities and across four campuses, we have met challenges with opportunity to ensure the best and brightest students have access to a transformative education. Home to more than 2,500 students, Trinity is guided by a mission and set of values that place the student experience at its core. As a community that both honors our past and shapes our future, we strive to live our values in everything we do.
Trinity University offers more than 100 majors and minors plus several interdisciplinary and advising programs. Along with opportunities in undergraduate research, internships, and study abroad programs, students may merge their talents with self-designed interdisciplinary majors. Trinity offers undergraduate degrees in Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, and Bachelor of Music, with advising programs in Pre-Law and Health Professions (including Pre-Medical). Graduate study is offered in Healthcare Administration, Accounting, and Education.
Trinity University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Will You Get In?
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes. 39 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want. 56 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage. 56 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Engineering Science44 Graduates
- Communications39 Graduates
- Accounting31 Graduates
- Biology30 Graduates
- Information Science30 Graduates
- Marketing30 Graduates
- Management Sciences and Information Systems27 Graduates
- Spanish Language and Literature27 Graduates
- Economics26 Graduates
- English25 Graduates
Design Is Our Differentiator
Trinity's Bachelor of Science in engineering science is one of the nation's top-ranked ABET-accredited undergraduate engineering programs. It emphasizes a deep understanding of the physical sciences, mathematics, and engineering science, and students may choose to specialize in chemical, electrical, or mechanical engineering through elective courses.
- Above and beyond30%
- Prepared for challenges19%
- WEIRD..and not in a good way16%
- Weird, in both a good and bad way5%
- Still in high school3%
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join. 61 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life. 69 responses
- Home away from home10%
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation. 24 responses
Trinity University Reviews
Trinity has furnished me with countless great memories. With three years of required on-camps housing, you will definitely feel at home here and experience the southern hospitality on campus.
Also, Trinity's challenging courses and respectful + intellectual student body will help you grow as a well-rounded and open-minded person.
Enrolling at Trinity was one of the best decisions of my life! My amazing teachers and friends made this campus my sanctuary, San Antonio my hometown, and Spurs my favorite team!
I hope it will be home for many great people as well.