At Trinity University, we create connections. We are a private liberal arts and sciences institution in San Antonio, Texas, where our 2,400 students discover, grow, and become visionaries to make the world a better place. Ranked #1 in the West by U.S. News and World Report for 26 consecutive years, Trinity is home to small class sizes (9:1 student-to-faculty ratio) and award-winning faculty. Our students explore their own path through 47 majors, 59 minors, and 5 graduate programs ranging from healthcare administration to accounting. We are confident. We are curious. We are catalysts.
Trinity University - Texas Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.40 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.48 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.48 responses
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.53 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.61 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.25 responses
Trinity University - Texas Reviews
Trinity has furnished me with countless great memories. With three years of required on-camps housing, you will definitely feel at home here and experience the southern hospitality on campus.
Also, Trinity's challenging courses and respectful + intellectual student body will help you grow as a well-rounded and open-minded person.
Enrolling at Trinity was one of the best decisions of my life! My amazing teachers and friends made this campus my sanctuary, San Antonio my hometown, and Spurs my favorite team!
I hope it will be home for many great people as well.