At Trinity University, we create connections. We are a private liberal arts and sciences institution in San Antonio, Texas, where our 2,400 students discover, grow, and become visionaries to make the world a better place. Ranked #1 in the West by U.S. News and World Report for 26 consecutive years, Trinity is home to small class sizes (9:1 student-to-faculty ratio) and award-winning faculty. Our students explore their own path through 47 majors, 59 minors, and 5 graduate programs ranging from healthcare administration to accounting. We are confident. We are curious. We are catalysts.
Trinity University - Texas Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.40 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.47 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.47 responses
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.52 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.60 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.25 responses