High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Trinity College of Florida
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.5 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.7 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Trinity College of Florida Reviews
Trinity College is the best Christian College in sunny tropical Florida! I am a Christian Ministry student and believe I am getting the best most engaging education here. There are also world mission trips every summer, chapel twice a week, clubs, community service, active campus life, an excellent demographic, safe, a new city with lots to do. A brand new plaza with 3300 jobs, movie theater, restaurants, etc is opening right next to campus. We are growing with a new 25,870 square foot Residence Hall for those who live on campus. Day, night, online courses for AA, Bachelor, or Certificate studies. Check it out www.trinitycollege.edu.
Exceptional private college with inspirational PhD professors shaping a solid Biblical worldview and providing the tools to a successful career in many fields. This is an exceptional school for Ministerial Education. Billy Graham graduated here!!! It attracts ministers, business, athletics, psychology, counseling and education students. I can't speak highly enough about the quality.
I'm a Quest student, attending college at age 70. I did not have the blessing or opportunity to attend college in my younger years and am enjoying this privilege now. The professors are helpful and personable. The students bring a lot of insight to my thinking.