After Trinity College - Connecticut
Based on average net price, earnings potential, student and alumni reviews, and additional factors.
- of students feel like they are getting their money's worth out of their program. 22 responses
Median Earnings 2 Years After Graduation
$49,200 / year
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
$66,100 / year
Average Loan Amount
$7,236 / year
Loan Default Rate
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Choose from multiple repayment options to suit your budget . No origination fee and no prepayment penalty
- Exclusive Study StarterSM Benefit including free access to 4 months of Chegg study® and EasyBib®Plus and 30 minutes of Chegg® Tutors
- Borrow up to 100% of the school-certified expenses for the entire school year
- Consider adding a cosigner: Students are nearly 4X more likely to be approved with a cosigner and it may help you get a better rate.
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.