Trinity Christian College Reviews

Trinity Christian college is a very inclusive place, where students develop relationships with professors and other students. It has something interesting to do every weekend, be it a movie, a play, or something else. The culture is different from anywhere else I've been.
Small class size and great attentive teachers. The teachers go above and beyond to help you succeed. Choosing this school was one of the best decisions I have ever made.
It’s a great college to go to. Great for meeting new friends and great professors that want to see you thrive
Start Your Review of Trinity Christian College
Trinity Christian College was a step above any other college I had attended prior. The expect a high quality of work that pays off as the semesters roll on. The professors there are always willing to reach out and assist their students in any way they can. Overall my experience at Trinity prepared me for the workforce in a way that makes me stand out from my peers!
Trinity Christian College is an excellent place to receive an education. They not only get you ready for your vocation, but they also prepare you for life outside of college. Their mission is to see their students succeed in their educations and vocations.
I really like the professors! I love how in some classes professors pray before they start teaching; I really respect that.
I am just starting at Trinity, but all my experiences have been very positive. The professors, and advisors I have met have been very positive and helpful. They want you to succeed. The students I have met so far have also been very positive and everyone seems to really like going to school there. When I’ve been out in the community, and I’m wearing a Trinity shirt, I always get stopped by people saying they went there or they knew someone who went there. Everyone is always positive! I also am part of the athletic program at Trinity, and the coach is really great and supportive.
Trinity truly feels like a home away from home. All of the professors truly care about students and want them to succeed. The professors are very personable and care about the student as a whole person; mentally, emotionally, academically and spiritually.
Also because Trinity is located about 20 miles from downtown Chicago, there are so many opportunities to engage in learning outside of the classroom.
The campus is beautiful, small and cozy, the food is delicious, and there are various sports, clubs, and degrees to choose from. However, if you are a minority this may not be the school for you. It is predominantly white so if you are a shy or introverted minority you will be overshadowed and left out. And in my experience, if you receive a scholarship from them your chances of financial aid eligibity decrease. A friend of mine with average grades ended up paying 400 a month to go while I (straight A student) would have had to pay 700 a month. I went to the Freshman experience event and stayed a little while on campus before transferring. The environment for me was too unwelcoming. Please be considerate of your ethnicity and personal culture before going here!!!!
Trinity Christian College has offered me the support that I need to become a great educator in the future. It also has allowed to make connections to my relationship with God on campus and off campus. It's truly been a blessing to come to school here.
A decent school that is located pretty close to downtown, but very small, cliquey, and no diversity.
One thing that I would like to see change is the campus food. Some days, especially on visit days, food is great. Some days, there is nothing that's appetizing.
Truly depends on each person and their personal experiences. What you get out of it is reflected by the effort you put forth.
Ever since my Freshman year, I have found this college to be a 'home away from home'. Located in Palos Heights, it a nice quiet location for those who desire to be away from the bustling and noise from the city. I have found a sense of peace and enjoyment by its location alone! The staff and professors are helpful and offer students both good advice as well as certain student resources that can be utilized at anytime. The only thing that is keeping me from giving this a 5-star rating is that the food quality. It is not terrible, rather it is acceptable but there is room for improvement. That aside, should anyone wish to start off their college studies on campus, I would recommend this college for them.
I love going to Trinity. Everyone is so friendly and is willing to get to know you. The professors want you to succeed and will help in many ways. There are so many resources for help. Its a really good college. I love it!
This college has many opportunities for students to gain experience in their field through internships. The professors all want the students to succeed and work to ensure their students know the material.
Trinity is a smaller campus in the small city of Palos Heights. The campus is small but beautiful. All of the Professors are very helpful and are always active in helping students with any questions they may have on the curriculum. The Class sizes are roughly 20 people or 60+ if it is a science class. The students of Trinity are one of the nicest and warm welcoming students on any campus. Trinity is an excellent college if you are looking for a more cozy feeling campus.
Start Your Review of Trinity Christian College
I love the community at this school, and all of the wonderful people that make it such a positive environment.
Trinity Christian College is a great small Christian college. The admissions were very kind and welcoming. I felt very welcomed and connected to the college.
Everyone of the Professors here are really helpful, as well as being one with Christ. They're always coming up with interesting events, and the numerous amounts of clubs to participate in.