Trinity Christian College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Christian (General)
NAIA Division I
Chicagoland Collegiate Athletic Conference
Trinity Christian College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.24 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.21 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.21 responses
Most Popular Majors
Elementary Education50 Graduates
Special Education and Teaching14 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services12 Graduates
Theological and Ministerial Studies11 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration9 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.12 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.22 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.12 responses
Colleges like Trinity Christian College
- NGTrinity College of Nursing & Health Sciences
- 4 Year
- Rock Island, IL
- 15 reviews
- B+University of St. Francis - Illinois
- 4 Year
- Joliet, IL
- 275 reviews
- BOlivet Nazarene University
- 4 Year
- Bourbonnais, IL
- 1,231 reviews
- BRobert Morris University - Illinois
- 4 Year
- Chicago, IL
- 631 reviews
Trinity Christian College Reviews
Review Trinity Christian College
Trinity has come to be a place that I call home almost instinctively and subconsciously now. Throughout my time at Trinity, the importance of Christ's Lordship over all of creation, in every discipline of learning, has been stressed greatly. This worldview is instilled in every classroom, playing field, and dorm hall at Trinity. Diversity of culture, background, and thought is emphasized and the intentionality that the school has to bring real-life issues to the forefront of discussion is evident. Trinity has not only been a place of personal growth in relationships for me, but also a training ground for what I will encounter in the world later on.
It's a small Christian school where everybody knows each other no matter the grade level. We are a small community where we welcome anyone. What made me choose this school was the environment. I am a guest host, a tour guide, and have a job on campus as the Psychology student worker. I love this school!
Trinity is a smaller campus in the small city of Palos Heights. The campus is small but beautiful. All of the Professors are very helpful and are always active in helping students with any questions they may have on the curriculum. The Class sizes are roughly 20 people or 60+ if it is a science class. The students of Trinity are one of the nicest and warm welcoming students on any campus. Trinity is an excellent college if you are looking for a more cozy feeling campus.