Trinity Christian College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Christian (General)
NAIA Division I
Chicagoland Collegiate Athletic Conference
Trinity Christian College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.24 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.21 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.21 responses
Most Popular Majors
Elementary Education50 Graduates
Special Education and Teaching14 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services12 Graduates
Theological and Ministerial Studies11 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration9 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.12 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.22 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.12 responses
Colleges like Trinity Christian College
- NGTrinity College of Nursing & Health Sciences
- 4 Year
- Rock Island, IL
- 17 reviews
- B+University of St. Francis - Illinois
- 4 Year
- Joliet, IL
- 280 reviews
- BOlivet Nazarene University
- 4 Year
- Bourbonnais, IL
- 1,251 reviews
- BRobert Morris University - Illinois
- 4 Year
- Chicago, IL
- 647 reviews
Trinity Christian College Reviews
I am just starting at Trinity, but all my experiences have been very positive. The professors, and advisors I have met have been very positive and helpful. They want you to succeed. The students I have met so far have also been very positive and everyone seems to really like going to school there. When I’ve been out in the community, and I’m wearing a Trinity shirt, I always get stopped by people saying they went there or they knew someone who went there. Everyone is always positive! I also am part of the athletic program at Trinity, and the coach is really great and supportive.
Ever since my Freshman year, I have found this college to be a 'home away from home'. Located in Palos Heights, it a nice quiet location for those who desire to be away from the bustling and noise from the city. I have found a sense of peace and enjoyment by its location alone! The staff and professors are helpful and offer students both good advice as well as certain student resources that can be utilized at anytime. The only thing that is keeping me from giving this a 5-star rating is that the food quality. It is not terrible, rather it is acceptable but there is room for improvement. That aside, should anyone wish to start off their college studies on campus, I would recommend this college for them.
The campus is beautiful, small and cozy, the food is delicious, and there are various sports, clubs, and degrees to choose from. However, if you are a minority this may not be the school for you. It is predominantly white so if you are a shy or introverted minority you will be overshadowed and left out. And in my experience, if you receive a scholarship from them your chances of financial aid eligibity decrease. A friend of mine with average grades ended up paying 400 a month to go while I (straight A student) would have had to pay 700 a month. I went to the Freshman experience event and stayed a little while on campus before transferring. The environment for me was too unwelcoming. Please be considerate of your ethnicity and personal culture before going here!!!!