High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.8 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.8 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.8 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.5 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.9 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Trinity Baptist College Reviews
Having gone through the Academy, there is a completely different dynamic the college is trying to undertake. Since both institutions are in such close proximity, there is a lacking college claimed areas and constant shared space. But, the college is taking steps forward to develop more programs of study and raise revenue in order to invest in more college buildings. The student to teacher ratio is small enough to where the professors know you and create relationships that larger Universities cannot. There are also multiple on campus job opportunities to help the Resident student. I was highly encouraged and am a proud soon-to-be graduate.
I love the small, Christian, family-like community of Trinity Baptist College. Everyone loves and knows each other. Because we all live on a small campus, we see each other all the time, yet we are able to hang out in our friend groups off campus and go to the beach that is 45 minutes away.
Trinity provides me with the best professors around; my professors will go out of their way just to make sure I understand everything, or just to see if I have a good day. I have a personal relationship with each professor; with the school being so small it allows a connection with all the teachers and students.