Trinity Baptist College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Baptist
NCCAA Division II
SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.8 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.8 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.8 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.5 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.9 responses
After Trinity Baptist College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Trinity Baptist College Reviews
Review Trinity Baptist College
Trinity provides me with the best professors around; my professors will go out of their way just to make sure I understand everything, or just to see if I have a good day. I have a personal relationship with each professor; with the school being so small it allows a connection with all the teachers and students.
My experience with the professors are unforgettable, they go above and beyond to help the students out. On average there is twenty to sixty students in a class which helps the professor grow a one to one relationship with the students.
We do not have sorority sat our school, instead we call them societies because we are a Christian college and do not agree with all the partying.